.........okay who knows how to get diamond drives???????

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a Diamond Drive for a 06 M7, 162". It appears dealers cannot get them. I'm trying to source aftermarket but not having good luck. The sled is 2006 not 1806...........Can someone inform me who I can call or get a hold of to get one..............ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. Remember 06 has no reverse(dam). Another thought is can any other year, make or model work?

Thanks,

GOTZ NO DRIVE

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new never used Black Diamond Lite with 59/61 High Torque gears and trackshaft....make me a offer

Attachments

• projects 2011 062.jpg
    projects 2011 062.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've thought about this and probably shouldn't have....because now I'm pissed! So arctic Cat's not gonna support parts for a 6 year old sled? So if the Diamond drive goes in my M7 I'm just supposed to throw the sled away? That's just ignorant!

Thanks a lot for nothing AC! :rant:

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've thought about this and probably shouldn't have....because now I'm pissed! So arctic Cat's not gonna support parts for a 6 year old sled? So if the Diamond drive goes in my M7 I'm just supposed to throw the sled away? That's just ignorant!

Thanks a lot for nothing AC! :rant:

Well I feel the same way................but a little more PISSED...............emailed one dealer and response was "M7, sorry no DD............time to upgrade.....LOL"...........now I guess i part the POS out and switch to Yamaha or Skidoo cause I still can get parts for my 94 Phazer II...........WTF

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all responses...................but has anyone attempted to put a DD with reverse into a earlier version DD with NO reverse?

Top Bottom