Off to Sled Chile with Burnadt Back Country Adventures!

polarman

Reaction score
Myself and 5 others leave this Thursday to head on down and shred some Pow(hopefully!) We booked this almost a year ago and for a while in July I was wondering wtf? are you thinking it's beautiful at the lake sunny and hot every day. I left the boat in Sicamous yesterday at 35C and now I am SUPER PUMPED TO SLED! The BBA crew has been posting daily pics up and I am stoked! We will be warm and dry thanks to brand new not released to the public Motorfist Clothing from the 2015 catalogue. Will post lots of pictures for everyone to enjoy! Happy Sledding!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be a "hurting unit" if I had to sled a mountain this week. The ol muscles would have me stuck in bed the second day.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you don't take this the wrong way but........ I hate you! I would do anything to go sledding right meow! I can't handle this heat! Have fun!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you don't take this the wrong way but........ I hate you! I would do anything to go sledding right meow! I can't handle this heat! Have fun!

Haa ha haa!!! I was thinking the same thing.. while I'm happy for you and all that jazz... OMGOSH I would like to go!!!

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How would a group of guys go about doing this next summer without burandt .... Wonder if there's somewhere to rent sleds and have a guide??

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be up for it with a few guys off here next summer if we can get some inside info and go ahead without burandt!

polarman

Reaction score
The problem might be to get sleds down there, all I could find was places renting 05 rev's lol. It costs to ship your sleds so I am good doing it this way. We will post pics daily!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be up for it with a few guys off here next summer if we can get some inside info and go ahead without burandt!
You guys should try a website called Google. There is a ton of information on absolutely everything to be found, including sledding in Chile. Guys have been doing it there longer than Burandt has.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the Approximate cost of going to Chile to sled with Burrandt if you don't mind me asking? (per person)

Top Bottom