October snow watch

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dont worry a good friend of mine is heading up tomorow at the latest he said to go get some pics of the snow...... You have to remeber we have jobs in town, we aren't employed to go up the mtn and check on the cabins and such like you. I wish i could get paid to go up the mtn's all the time.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Dont worry a good friend of mine is heading up tomorow at the latest he said to go get some pics of the snow...... You have to remeber we have jobs in town, we aren't employed to go up the mtn and check on the cabins and such like you. I wish i could get paid to go up the mtn's all the time.

maybe you could explore new options???? If you can dream it, you can Doo it!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Website
www.adrenalinejunkiesinc.ca
A buddy of mine went for a rip up lucielle on the sled yesterday. about 2 inches at km 4 and about 10 inches at the cabin!! wont be long!!!
photo 1.JPG
photo.JPG

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8-10" at the cabin? Why no pics from up there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it doesn't say at the cabin. 8-10 inches at 23 then you get the deact's and with only that much snow you will not be getting to the cabin without wrecking something

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go for it, wreckin stuff keeps everyone in business, makes the world go round, you go next weekend and I'll get some comparison pics on rememberance day weekend;)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go for it, wreckin stuff keeps everyone in business, makes the world go round, you go next weekend and I'll get some comparison pics on rememberance day weekend;)

Better not push the season or the government may not be to happy with early visitors to the Alpine. Could affect ALL OF OUR ENJOYMENT. So please stay away from the Alpine till we all get the OK from McBride

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better not push the season or the government may not be to happy with early visitors to the Alpine. Could affect ALL OF OUR ENJOYMENT. So please stay away from the Alpine till we all get the OK from McBride
OK, I'll be waitin with my ears open, never heard of the "OK from Mcbride" memo and its my 18th winter riding there, who's responsible for sending out that memo:confused:

Top Bottom