Oasis

O-Rock

Reaction score
Hey Steveo, weekend recap: snow-excellent, terrain-excellent, cougar-excellent, company-excellent, poker-crappy, liver-damaged.

sled800r

Reaction score
hey guys just note oasis is big you halfto know were to go or it looks small half been looking into allanwhen you get to the wall where the three guys were baried in an avie you climb out keep going up the ridge in to 5 or 6 more bowles looking in to the back of the prem range safe riding after the wall

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys just note oasis is big you halfto know were to go or it looks small half been looking into allanwhen you get to the wall where the three guys were baried in an avie you climb out keep going up the ridge in to 5 or 6 more bowles looking in to the back of the prem range safe riding after the wall

HELP BIGFOOT!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You see what I was saying :eek: ...... No touchy that one !! :eek::D
Dude, I've always agreed with you on spelling and basic grammar(my dad was a frickin' english teacher). I just can't resist giving folks a hard time, including you and sledbunny.:D:D:D:D

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude, I've always agreed with you on spelling and basic grammar(my dad was a frickin' english teacher). I just can't resist giving folks a hard time, including you and sledbunny.:D:D:D:D

Some basic grammar there...everyone knows you must put a space between words and parentheses. :nono: :p :D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

It shows..... Ya funny monkey ! :D
Things all good if not need to numerously read and guess :)

Top Bottom