nov 7 ride

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
somebody from airdrie plan to ride this week end i have a place on my deck leaving friday night and i come back sunday night if interes give me a call (450)278-6932 by the way i'm looking for partner all season nobody of my friend have sled...
p.s. sorry for my english i'm still learning....

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
yes i am i,m in calgary since 2 year now and i'm here for say so i try really hard to learn my english i think i«,m not that bad except for my strong french accent but i work on it...anyway i hope find some buddy for ride if not i don't care i'm gonna do same of last year just hook up with some guys right on the parking lot

Last edited by a moderator:

tjrishel

Reaction score
Hey, I can't make it this weekend but I live in Airdrie. Let me know when you head out again.

Globalsat

Reaction score
Not this trip, keep in touch with me, always looking for someone to ride with 403-396-0338 Tony

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
good i keep in mind usually i go ride every 2 week end maybee more if i can:) next week sled show and going back the week after for sure i'm probably spend a complete week around christmas and an other at spring ride pretty much everywhere so if your'e interested give me a call or e-mail (450)278-6932

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im thinkin of headin down Dec 1 around then comeing from sask and passing through airdire...If we met up for a ride i could cut down the lauguage barrier because je parle le francais! :d haha

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i don't care about english i moved here i have to speak english if you moved to quebec you gonna have speak french ...

bighiter i don't know yet if i ride or not but if yes i hang out with you for sure

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i don't care about english i moved here i have to speak english if you moved to quebec you gonna have speak french ...

bighiter i don't know yet if i ride or not but if yes i hang out with you for sure

YOU MIGHT TRY CONTACTING "FRENCHIE" ON THIS SITE.... HE IS AN AWESOME SLEDDER AND FUN TO WATCH....... HE IS ALSO A FRENCH CANADIAN, AND HE LIVES IN CALGARY......YOU MIGHT PM HIM, AND HE IS VERY EXPERIENCED IN AND AROUND THE SICAMOUS/REVY AREA(SLEDDING HEAVEN).........WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!:beer::d

weeman919

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a riding buddy
I'm 17 and have been going all my life
Just my dad is in school so I can't go with anyone
I live in edmonton but I will drive down and meet up with you
At either revelstoke or your place ?
Let me know if your interested thanks

swamp_donk

Reaction score
Always looking for someone to head out with, I live in Airdrie as well, can't go for a few weeks yet but give me a call.... Scott 403-980-5413

Top Bottom