nothen sask

southside21

Reaction score
Just curious whos been up north in sask around prince albert candle lake area where is there snow up there and the best place to go we are goin on dec 27th .lookin for some info need deep snow.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a guy that lives up at Emma lake north of Prince Albert. He said they have maybe 5" in the bush. He has shown some videos of quadding on the lake and most of the ice doesn't even have snow on it.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not enough to sled. dad lives at candle and figured only a few inches. his buddy in flin flon however just got dumped on and says around 10 inches. a little out of your way though.

eoo

Reaction score
i live at christopher lake and not enough snow yet. when and if it snows the trails should be good. went out cutting downed trees last month on the trails and the guys are going out again sunday. not sure how candle lake is.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked to my wifeys cousin in LA (la ronge) and she says they have over a foot w more to come soon

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious whos been up north in sask around prince albert candle lake area where is there snow up there and the best place to go we are goin on dec 27th .lookin for some info need deep snow.

Wow I am sorry to hear that........about the going there I mean.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to say that what you guys are calling "Northern Sask" is technically Southern Sask, but then I checked the map and La Ronge actually is in the Northern Sask. Sask seems to go from 49 to 60 degress, and La Ronge is about 55.

Top Bottom