Not new but new name

couchrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not new to the site just a new name. Was going by "newbie08" and was just sick of it. Thanks to all the Mods and Admins that helped me out. Loving the new name. Feel like a new man.
A little story as to the name change. The old one sucked for one. Last sled season was a short one as I injured my knee dirt biking. Took almost a full year to get in for surgery which a had on Sept 15. Had a ACL and PCL reconstruction so guess what. Look like this season is a write off as well. Hopefully I will be back to work in the new year but my recovery date is March at the earliest. No work=No money=No sledding.:( Plus I dont want to strain the new tissues although physio is going good. Hopefully can have a quicker recovery than expected. Well long sob story short I will be getting my kick from here on my couch. Living through you out there on the hill and on the trails so lets see lots of pics and stories on here. Wish I could be out there but ...... well sucks to be me. Hope everyone has a great and safe season of sledding. Be safe and have fun so you dont have to be in my situation sitting on the couch watching from the side lines.
Logged alot of hours on the couch so far hope it ends soon. Couch riding sucks.
Hope everyone has a gooder. Play Safe!
Couchrider

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sucks about the knee. I injured mine badly but they didnt do surgery on it and let it heal normally. I worked on it but it still took about 4 years to come back to about 80% where it remains. Good luck with it. Hopefully you get back on your feet quickly.

Top Bottom