No anticipation?!

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's probably because its just a boring ol' stocker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol i think that's what I am super stoked about is that it'll run. I think 3 years of a m8t not running after sinking tons of money into killed my sledding drive more than working too much. Really looking forward to a year of stock (except a 3").

Mmmmm. Madhatters!!

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol i think that's what I am super stoked about is that it'll run. I think 3 years of a m8t not running after sinking tons of money into killed my sledding drive more than working too much. Really looking forward to a year of stock (except a 3").

Mmmmm. Madhatters!!

That's what I said when I got mine last year. I couldn't resist the urge this summer though. Oh and the 3" is a necessity no matter what

SRT

Reaction score
If It makes you feel better... I bought a house and a sled in the same week and I don't even give a **** about the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mmmmm. Madhatters!!

Ive been there with the unreliable sled. It takes a season or two on something reliable to get you feeling comfortable. Im still jumpy with every little new sound or vibration. I guess thats what happens when you ride a 03 rmk 800 for 4 years!

Top Bottom