New to forum, not new to sleds.

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some may know me. Paul, a tuner/mechanic at Rooster Built in Wa state. Haven't spent much time on this forum but much time on others....getting a little tired of the bickering on them, this site seems more civil and I hope I can contribute to this.
I have ridden for 41 of my 45 years. Worked as a Cat-master tech at a high profile shop in the late 1980s, spent a short time helping a custom sled builder do chassis work for Monster Garage type sleds. I work full time as a aircraft structural test mechanic for Boeing where I get to be involved in testing of cutting edge materials and most important....break a lot of expensive stuff!!
While I specialize in Doo clutching, we have some impressive Poo Pro setups as well.
I love riding. Just not as often or as aggressive as 10 years ago, but enjoy getting the most out of a stock sled or minor, inexpensive mods.
I look forward to asking questions and contributing where I can. Paul-

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some may know me. Paul, a tuner/mechanic at Rooster Built in Wa state. Haven't spent much time on this forum but much time on others....getting a little tired of the bickering on them, this site seems more civil and I hope I can contribute to this.
I have ridden for 41 of my 45 years. Worked as a Cat-master tech at a high profile shop in the late 1980s, spent a short time helping a custom sled builder do chassis work for Monster Garage type sleds. I work full time as a aircraft structural test mechanic for Boeing where I get to be involved in testing of cutting edge materials and most important....break a lot of expensive stuff!!
While I specialize in Doo clutching, we have some impressive Poo Pro setups as well.
I love riding. Just not as often or as aggressive as 10 years ago, but enjoy getting the most out of a stock sled or minor, inexpensive mods.
I look forward to asking questions and contributing where I can. Paul-

Way cool, you are the kind of talent we need here instead of all the blowhards who "know everything". You sound familiar doo talk.. snowest what's yer deal

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome ...

clutching you say ... eh?

now please impart all your knowledge into my brain ... starting ... now!

Top Bottom