New rzr xp 900

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are cool looking units, rainy creek has all three lined up inside 50 wide an S and an XP. Bat wings on the XP look temporary if you plan ride in the trees but from the utube vids i've seen it should be fun.

Albertan

Reaction score
They are cool looking units, rainy creek has all three lined up inside 50 wide an S and an XP. Bat wings on the XP look temporary if you plan ride in the trees but from the utube vids i've seen it should be fun.

How did the XP compare to the S width-wise? I thought the S looked plenty wide compared to my Rhino. Lots of guys in the US are cutting the flares off as soon as they get home. That thing will sling mud like a mofo though.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way the xp looked to me if you can around in an S you will have no problems with the xp. That being said I'd pack a chain saw just in case, lol.

What I liked about the xp (and I have a 50 wide rzr) is the ground clearance it's huge. Fox all around it should ride like a caddy. 88hp is big. I don't like the exposed rear axles, wimpy rear tie rods, fender flares or the fact year one of a new build from Polaris, I'd being looking at extended warranty, rest of it looked good.

Albertan

Reaction score
Yeah I'd get the extended warranty on mine, but I plan on putting a turbo on. I think you have until the end of the factory warranty (6 months) to purchase an extended warrany. So I guess I have until the end of summer to decide. Thanks for the info. Looking forward to picking my XP up tomorrow. :beer:

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd get the extended warranty on mine, but I plan on putting a turbo on. I think you have until the end of the factory warranty (6 months) to purchase an extended warrany. So I guess I have until the end of summer to decide. Thanks for the info. Looking forward to picking my XP up tomorrow. :beer:

Cool Im a MCX dealer.

Top Bottom