New Reputation System Installed

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch!

How do you give out a star?? I click the reputation thingy and it just says 'add to reputation'...

I am so lost lol

Thats how you add rep to someone...the amount you give depends on the amount you have.... the more you have the more you pass on.

the green/yellow bars increase everytime you get repped, when the bars are full they will drop down and a brown star will be added, once you have 4 brown stars they change to a silver star.....and so on until you max out at full bars and 4 silver stars....point system max's out at 2147483647 points which apparently is the binary definition of 2 gigs..................

:d:d:d

Internet reps.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Never siad you were a a suck---I said --- SBR says - "You Suck"

I Rep'd everyone the same.

Hmmmmmmmm...................... It seems to me I was issued an infrakshion for telling someone they suck in a far away place a long time ago.....

Then again maybe it's just me...............

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahaha.... fawktard............no rep for you...............

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Thats how you add rep to someone...the amount you give depends on the amount you have.... the more you have the more you pass on.

the green/yellow bars increase everytime you get repped, when the bars are full they will drop down and a brown star will be added, once you have 4 brown stars they change to a silver star.....and so on until you max out at full bars and 4 silver stars....point system max's out at 2147483647 points which apparently is the binary definition of 2 gigs..................

:d:d:d

View attachment 45544

Thanks Bogger,

Got it now!!!! Actually makes sense WOOT!:d

Thanks again

Top Bottom