New pro rmk or used TM8

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turbo is awsome bd pg kits rock pull the cord and go , i will never ride a stocker again ,bg has these kits dialed in and its truley amazing what they have done. m8t. all the way

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do a lot of research, ask a lot of questions. Stock is great and warranty is great. Who cares what your buddies ride. You will never go back to stock if you buy a turbo. They r more expensive to run ( based on variables) if its a RG but PG isn't. I put on 3000 MILES last year on my BD RG turbo without a hicup. Rebuilding the top end this year for maintainence is all. Good luck with your decision.

Akpowderhound

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a turbo'd sled unless it was new or I personally knew who owned it and all the history. Alot of variables there.

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I chickened out. I know who's sled it was (Mr. Phatty D's), and it would probably be sweet. Jared Sessions at Boondocker set it up. But the polaris dealer gave me alot of business so I'm returning the favor. Deep down I really wanted a pro rmk chassis anyway! thanks for all the input!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I chickened out. I know who's sled it was (Mr. Phatty D's), and it would probably be sweet. Jared Sessions at Boondocker set it up. But the polaris dealer gave me alot of business so I'm returning the favor. Deep down I really wanted a pro rmk chassis anyway! thanks for all the input!

Good choice.:beer:

Top Bottom