New Mud Pro... what do ya think?

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutluy, this is about time. In comparison, this would be like when manufactures came out with the first mountain sled...too long, never able to turn it, too heavy, too much abuse, etc.....if these machines are built properly, regardless of terrain, they will work just fine. Proper gearing, proper seals, snorkles, all built to survive mud...:twocents::bike:

Cey800... great points and well said. I agree. Sad that the cooperate bean counters seem to usually KYBOSH these type of marketing ventures (probably for good reason when you see what alot of guys put there atvs through and then expect warranty?). Nice to see a manufacturer stepping out in this direction. Hope they stand behind their product once the machines are out there being punished as they are marketed for and intended to be used for? :rolleyes: Like you mentioned.. it's all part of the evolution of the sport... :)

quadjunkiesgirl

Reaction score
I bought the mud pro in November before the cold snap, I've put over 17 hrs on the beast. Boyfriend has a Brute force which I really liked but when it was my turn for a new quad the mud pro was right up my alley. So far I love it, not much i have not been able to do with this quad and I can't wait for spring.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope kawi dose something simaler, can-am was the first to come out with a mud ready atv wearnt they ??? with the gorrilla lifted ones ... do they still make them ?

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Think it's goin to give those people down in thief river falls a run. So if you swamp the machine, hydro-loc the cyl, pooch the motor, will it be warranty?
What if there is a recall like the can-ams and you pop it? Think i'll go grill me a cat technician/warranty person/service rep.
Then ask to see their warranty proceedure and applicable parts lists.

atvmodster

Reaction score
I love it. Its my favorite atv that i ever owned. And it rips. I won the atv drags with it at our rally last year.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much horse power do them t cats put out stock ????? and what do you think your going to get out of her when you put the hc pistons in her ??

atvmodster

Reaction score
Stock i had 68 hp. Right now im at about 73 hp. In about a month i will be over 80 hp at the crank. If you got the money you can easily hit 100 hp.

atvmodster

Reaction score
I broke a front axle and replaced it with a gorrilla. Waiting for the other front to break before i spend the moola on another gorrilla. Without a lift they hold up good but as soon as you lift them those axles are on very steep angles. I broke a rear axle to but this was my fault. When i swapped my gears out in my diffs i used an improper diff housing in the rear (AC 400) and I busted the mounts off while hard on the gas with the big laws. When that happened it pulled the upper rear cv joint apart. I then installed the lower gears into the original thundercat housing and i have never had a problem since.

atvmodster

Reaction score
Its got about 16.5 inches of ground clearence with low air pressure. I can drive over a standing 5 galon pale.

Mark Grunow

Reaction score
Gforce, that is a Honda 680, not a 670, and the tires and rims are not factory, just in case you thought they were. That 700 sport quad Honda has with ind. susp. is great, goes like a raped ape.

Top Bottom