New guy from Strathcona County

Whitey Jr

Reaction score
Hey all, Whitey Jr here. Pretty new to quadding, I've only put a few dozen kms on my 08 Outlander since buying it last winter. Looking forward to putting a few more on this summer! I've already met a few of the Edmonton members and am really thankful for the tech/riding help they've given me. Thanks guys!

Whitey Jr

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Just make sure your not riding your toy in strathcona county. They get a big chub from busting atv riders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome,never go around any hole....(unless is is half way up
Your tire, then take a half mile detour if ya have to)....kidding....
Even if ya don't make it through, get on the other side and at least back
Up to it....so at least the guy behind you thinks you made it !!

Cheers !

Snowmahn

Reaction score
Ha! They must see you maxwell and get a big chub.
As long as you are riding in a designated riding area, and you have your papers in order, you will be fine. I have been stopped a few times, they check my papers and let me go. They seem happy that they can continue to ride instead of being bothered with me. They seem like nice guys![
QUOTE=maxwell;1959092]Welcome. Just make sure your not riding your toy in strathcona county. They get a big chub from busting atv riders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - [/QUOTE]

Whitey Jr

Reaction score
So far so good. I've been out for a few short rips around the area (Collingwood Cove) and no one's bothered me yet. All my papers are in order, so hopefully there shouldn't be any issues.

Top Bottom