New Duramax in Driveway

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious why some people measure MPG in imp gallons? When we hear of MPG mileage ratings around here, you can bet that they're US gallons. So 10L/100km is 23MPG US.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
By 10l per 100 km

Is I put 10l and can go 100 km

Not off the lie a meter

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2016 3500HD SLT with most options. Rebates with 16% off MRSP makes it attractive.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious why some people measure MPG in imp gallons? When we hear of MPG mileage ratings around here, you can bet that they're US gallons. So 10L/100km is 23MPG US.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

That depends on if that person is using the lie o meter or not, when i post a MPG claim its hand calculated using our gallon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not just use liter per 100 km? If you are unsure what it means convert it over back and forth until you do. I have a rough idea now but took a few years to get it implanted into my brain

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also why not use US gallons as that is what they sell. We don't sell gallons only litres here. If comparing mpg as the Americans do then use their measurement not what we did 40 years ago

dylandoo

Reaction score
Website
www.dylanoneschuk.com
Wicked! What dealer is that? I Just picked up a new f-350 platinum (with the 6.7 of course) about a month ago. Was between that and the duramax. Drove the Cummins and wasn't a fan although the interior on it was the best imo.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where do u find the rebates for 16 percent?

All dealer in the lower mainland that I am aware of. I would it would be all dealers in Canada. Good til the end of Sept. You can also negotiate further than the 16% as the dealer has room obviously. Managed to get just about $17k off.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a 2016 Ltz 1 ton duramax today from the chevy farm. Great dealership. This thing rides better than a 1/2 ton, they have come a long way on these.
The f350 has a blown motor, will be putting up for sale soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice truck Ron! Would look even better pulling this trailer with my sled inside this winter.
lol

Attachments

• Trailer.jpg
    Trailer.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 171

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked! What dealer is that? I Just picked up a new f-350 platinum (with the 6.7 of course) about a month ago. Was between that and the duramax. Drove the Cummins and wasn't a fan although the interior on it was the best imo.

Didn't like the Cummins? I guess not everyone can handle a real truck :D

dylandoo

Reaction score
Website
www.dylanoneschuk.com
:p The dodge has always had a more "rig rocket" vibe to it. "Loud and proud" with 8 inch lifts and straight pipes. Just my personal bias that I can't get over. Nice truck though I did like the interior and it was the cheapest of the three, managed to get them down to $68k all in for a fully loaded Laramie.

Top Bottom