Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Nice truck. It's amazing what you can get for $50k these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50k I really wish, can't even get a dressed up 1/2 ton. lol
I have the sheet and I'll post that after but list was $83500 plus tax, paid around 70k plus tax. It has every available option.

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
50k I really wish, can't even get a dressed up 1/2 ton. lol
I have the sheet and I'll post that after but list was $83500 plus tax, paid around 70k plus tax. It has every available option.

Your truck doesnt have the z71 option lol. Actually after looking at these for a week at different dealers it is impossible to get every option. If you look at the switch bank in the dash you have what 6 switches? Lots of trucks have all 6 switches but they do different things. Like lane assist for example. I don't have it but have hill descent control instead. Things like that.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Your truck doesnt have the z71 option lol. Actually after looking at these for a week at different dealers it is impossible to get every option. If you look at the switch bank in the dash you have what 6 switches? Lots of trucks have all 6 switches but they do different things. Like lane assist for example. I don't have it but have hill descent control instead. Things like that.

Your are correct Keith. I was after more of the trailer towing truck and that package deletes out the z71 package. I had the same issue when I ordered my last truck.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 2500hd I was looking at had the 5th wheel prep was also Z71 Im pretty sure. That is what you are talking about with the towing package isn't it? Mine has the larger hitch, brake control, and camper/5th wheel wiring. It just doesn't have the 5th wheel prep which is the blocks in the bed and plug int he box. I have the wires for the additional plug, just not the plug itself. I would have liked to have the lane assist I think. Wife hated it though. I like the looks of the black truck but harder to keep clean. I actually gave the go ahead to bring the black one in but they sold it that night. They said they have the exact truck in white so I got that one.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And to think instead of a truck you guys coulda each had a set of nice speakers....
. dynaudioconsequence-thumb-530x421-22698.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lane assist tells you drive slow in fast lane

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is lane assist?

It monitors the lines. If you start to drive on it a light will come on and the seat vibrates on that side. Left or right. On the Lincoln rental we had a couple weeks ago it would actually steer the car back into the lane. I was going around curves playing with it and the car would actually pull back into the lane. You could let go of the steering wheel and watch it. But when letting go a warning would come up telling you not to let go of the steering wheel as well lol

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I notice there quite good on fuel. 474 km now and not even at 1/2 a tank yet. Should be able to make it to mcbride or Valemount without stopping.

The tank is about 40 liters or 40% bigger than your Ford so that will help the Range. Ford's finally getting their head out of their ass and putting decent tanks on the 2017s.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tank is about 40 liters or 40% bigger than your Ford so that will help the Range. Ford's finally getting their head out of their ass and putting decent tanks on the 2017s.

Huh?
Ford has always had bigger tanks then chev,GM over the last years .

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It monitors the lines. If you start to drive on it a light will come on and the seat vibrates on that side. Left or right. On the Lincoln rental we had a couple weeks ago it would actually steer the car back into the lane. I was going around curves playing with it and the car would actually pull back into the lane. You could let go of the steering wheel and watch it. But when letting go a warning would come up telling you not to let go of the steering wheel as well lol
Taking texting and driving to a whole new level.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does "lane assist" take into consideration slower reaction times while drinking?

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
130L or so in these new dmax. Last time I filled was 1100 km range from hwy trip

Top Bottom