NEW BC LAW Regarding OHV use on crown land

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is from an email that Louise Sherron of the ASA sent out.

What the BC government is up to.

chinook75

Reaction score
$100,000.00 AND 1yr in jail! You have got to be kidding me. Maybe if they find a shovel, bone saw, garbage bags, duct tape and an empty bag of lime with bloody gloves crammed into you pack.

ATV'ers now on Americas Most Wanted! Relax car thieves and muggers...our wonderful justice system has bigger fish to fry!! :realmad:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unreal..................does this mean no more quading in BC????????
Thats Crazy.............Are Sleds Next,cause we pack down the snow or something LOL!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have had signage up all year at the cabins to stay off the alpine, lucille, renshaw and bell. Yuo can still ride all forestry roads and there are a lot of them, they go a long ways back and will take you to the alpine. In most cases you can't get past the cabins on quads due to the rocks so this will not affect the Mcbride area much at all. Barry

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thats Crazy.............Are Sleds Next,cause we pack down the snow catmando![/QUOTE]

HEY KITTYKATDOODOO: I THINK, MAYBE IN YOUR CASE, YEA.....LOL... OR IS IT THE DEEP TRENCHES YOU DIG AND THEN WE ALL END UP SNOBUNJEING YOU OUT ANYWAY??? SORRY BIG GUY(LITERALLY).....OKAY, OKAY, I'LL STOP. JUST COULDN'T HELP MYSELF WITH THAT QUOTE, KITTYMAN....LOL:D:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We should discuss this at our next gathering (Tuesday 14th) and see what part this "on-line" group can play in holding back the groups that want to see all of our activities stopped.
We have had signage up all year at the cabins to stay off the alpine, lucille, renshaw and bell. Yuo can still ride all forestry roads and there are a lot of them, they go a long ways back and will take you to the alpine. In most cases you can't get past the cabins on quads due to the rocks so this will not affect the Mcbride area much at all. Barry

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow this is really getting out of control.....I guess soon enough we are going to have to go south of the border to put these great mud tires to the test.....What a joke!:mad:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
NOW DON'T GET ME STARTED:mad:........I FINALLY READ ALL THAT BS:eek:.......... NOW QUADS ARE BEING LUMPED IN WITH 4X4'S IT SEEMS. DID YOU ALL NOTICE THE PICTURES WERE ALL 4X4 TRUCKS, JEEPS, SUVS THAT WERE WRECKING THE AREAS??? HOW IRRESPONSIBLE OF THE GOVERNMENT. I COULD RANT:rant: FOR HOURS ON THIS ONE, BUT I'LL JUST SIT HERE DRINKING MY COFFEE AND BREW INSIDE, JUST LIKE THE COFFEE PERCULATOR ACROSS THE ROOM.......... ARRGH!!!! THERE AGAIN, THE ACTIONS OF THE FEW INFLICT CONSEQUENCES ON THE WHOLE.:mad:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This new law is going to make it tough on lots of clubs and organizations. Spin your tires and technically your breaking the law.......? Think about the liability of a club or organiztion directing traffic to areas for recreational quadding then those individuals get slapped with a 100,000 dollar fine:mad:

This is going to make it tough on all of the summer motorized recreational users, with such a large fine in the back of your mind, how can you have any fun.....? Wonder if and when the first one will be handed out? I could see if they were tearing up a Ducks Unlimited Marsh or something, but come on :nono: When did atv's become such a problem ?

Hopefully after ATVBC get their MOU with the government some of this can be sorted out.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its time to buy more horses the way its going thats going to the only way to enjoy the mountains. I have a couple for sale and the price just went up!!...lol

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You just wait, every time they take a "crap" will be considered polution and the horseshoes are not nature friendly, plus humans leave a mess so you may want to sell those babies cheap or to the local glue factory otherwise you get the Big Fine!!! lol..
Its time to buy more horses the way its going thats going to the only way to enjoy the mountains. I have a couple for sale and the price just went up!!...lol

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...good one, and I guess my mare that whinees all the time might be to loud for some people?..lol just like a set of pipes.

Top Bottom