Netflix should i get it?

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im thinking of getting netflix i would like to hear from people who have it is it worth it? I cant seem to find on there site what they have as in tv shows and films thank you for any input and merry christmas john.

J.E.T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im thinking of getting netflix i would like to hear from people who have it is it worth it? I cant seem to find on there site what they have as in tv shows and films thank you for any input and merry christmas john.
I LOVE Netflix, I actually ended up cutting off my cable because we watched netflix so much. I have cable now only to watch hockey lol

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was impressed with it, there's some decent shows for $8. no loss

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont care for it, not very clear on my TV running through xbox360, not that many movies on it I want to watch....some tv shows look good though.......I am giving it another month then may cancel....

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So lets say there is a new tv show out on tv does netflix get it at the same time or after its shown on tv?

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have episods 1-6 of the walking dead, thats only on its first season..... also seasons 1 -3 breaking bad....

Its 8$, try it, if you dont like it cancel....You've spent 8$ in worse ways!!!!:beer:

Cheers

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I just finished watching a movie on Netflix 5 minutes ago. You can't go wrong if you have a fast connection. I run it through my Apple TV, PS3 and all other devices in the house. Works awesome, great quality. Free to try for a month just sign up. Cancel it if you don't like it. It's that simple.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I LOVE Netflix, I actually ended up cutting off my cable because we watched netflix so much. I have cable now only to watch hockey lol

X2 we love it too my DD and i watch it all the time, i heard with the video stores all closing or being bought out by the cable companies that Netflix will be bringing out the new movies sooner which will make it even better!

STYKO They have episods 1-6 of the walking dead, thats only on its first season

omg this is a great show cant wait for next season!

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Walking dead is a great show so far, also I am hooked on breaking bad!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paid for its self in the first day. Not a big fan of the browsing menu's but whatever. Like everyone says its $8 and you can always cancel.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had mine cancelled as we were unimpressed with the selection and were watching it less and less.

Perhaps it's getting better, but I am not sure.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I have it watch a movie here and there and I'm a documentary nut and they have some good ones

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
They have episods 1-6 of the walking dead, thats only on its first season..... also seasons 1 -3 breaking bad....

Its 8$, try it, if you dont like it cancel....You've spent 8$ in worse ways!!!!:beer:

Cheers

okay...since reading your post yesterday I looked up Breaking Bad on flix last night and didn't get to fricken bed till like like 2am...THANKS A LOT. oh and Im still watching episodes right now while I eat supper....HOOKED :)

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay...since reading your post yesterday I looked up Breaking Bad on flix last night and didn't get to fricken bed till like like 2am...THANKS A LOT. oh and Im still watching episodes right now while I eat supper....HOOKED :)

Haha, it is a good show, problem with net flix is you can watch them all without stopping!! lol. It's also on shaw on demand if you don't have net flix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Just got netflix last night!
Kids haven't gotten out of their pjs yet.....looks like a movie DAY :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Top Bottom