Netflix should i get it?

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i got netflix and addicted to breaking bad now man its awesome only on episode 6 ive been told it gets better.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've had it for almost a month now and the kid's love it. I have watched a few movies on my laptop, three TV's in the house and all three in use with kids watching different movies at the same time...... Ohhhh and quiet house it is ;)

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh can anyone help i watch netflix through my x box but it after an hour it signs me off and says i need gold membership but i have one. But if i play a game it will not do it anyone know what it could be?

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 we love it too my DD and i watch it all the time, i heard with the video stores all closing or being bought out by the cable companies that Netflix will be bringing out the new movies sooner which will make it even better!

STYKO They have episods 1-6 of the walking dead, thats only on its first season

omg this is a great show cant wait for next season!

The second season is pretty good. You will not be dissapointed!

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh can anyone help i watch netflix through my x box but it after an hour it signs me off and says i need gold membership but i have one. But if i play a game it will not do it anyone know what it could be?

Are your using a wireless conection or ethernet cable? I was having the same problem until I switched to wireless.. The picture isn't quite as good fer me but that could just be shotty internet lol

Sent from a phone likely at work

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Yesterday we watched netflix for probably 12hours. Total pj, stay in the house day. The kids thought they were in heaven! BUT today the tv isn't allowed on so they have been outside playing since about 10am.

Looks like me and showtime get to enjoy netflix by ourselves tonite cause the kids are going to be so exhausted ;)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Top Bottom