Neil at Neils Power Pipes (NPP)Seriously Injured

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so sad to here, this was the first time I heard about this, our prayers are with you and your family

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that came. we raised a pretty good chunk of money.

great to see the support.

rotorsports

Reaction score
Neil's doing pretty good. He was in good spirits and getting restless to get out of his room and start on the rehab already! Was talking about stuff they'll need to do to the shop so he can get back to work and stuff like that so he's definitely looking ahead.
I've known him over 30 years...this isn't going to slow him down for long.

donewithdirt

Reaction score
Neil is doing much better. He has been at the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital for a few weeks and is likely to be set free sometime in the middle of November. He is taking his rehab very seriously and working very hard, he wants out, he wants to get back to work and to life, as changed as it is. Rehab keeps him busy for most of the day and wiped out in the evenings, I'm not too sure how he feels about visitors, send him a text and he will let you know. His car is also now for sale.....If you know anyone that is looking for a nice little KIA SOUL with a five speed send them this link, the car is not suitable for Neil now.2010 Kia Soul SUV - Edmonton Cars For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was texting to Joel a couple of weeks ago, and apparently, he was released a week later! That's good news. Shop is supposed to be set up and running soon for his expertise to continue? Hope it all goes well,

Any updates on how Neil is doing? Thanks.

whooolygn

Reaction score
Hi guys. Neil here. I just wanted to thank you all for your AMAZING support. It not only brought joy to me, but comfort to my family and people close to me. I can't thank you all enough. I am back at work, although im not fully 100% open. (Taking 7 months off means i have to re-hone some of my skills, but im almost there)

I just wanted to say how much i appreciated all of the kind words and wishes. Thank you. Thank you all so much.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil

It's really good to hear your well and will continue the work that your so good at....take your time....we''l be there when your ready.....

Dale and Ryan

Top Bottom