Need some help in the Sled N Snap Contest

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

For the second year in a row, I've managed to sneak a picture into the Flaman's Sled N Snap contest.

Last year I came in third with about 350-400 votes. Winner ran away with it at over 1000. We won $50 last year by placing third. Money went into his RESP. If we win anything this year I think we'll either donate it to a charity or we may put it towards taking his daycare class to Agribition.

I have some similar ideas if we ever did get first and win this trailer as I don't need the trailer. Likely scenario would be to sell the trailer, and donate the proceeds to either Telemiracle or Easter Seals.

In any case, enough dreaming, here's how to support us....

You can vote once a day until the end of April.

Like last year, you need to log in or register through Snowmobile Sledding Photo Contest | Sled'N Snap

Our picture is of my 3 year old guy, Tyler, riding with his 10 month old pup Chili

Thanks in Advance for all the support guys! Hoping we can eclipse what we did last year :beer:

Attachments

• Login.jpg
    Login.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 337
  • Picture Selection.jpg
    Picture Selection.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 344

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bumpity bump..thanks for all the support guys..leading guy has 85 votes..I"m sitting at 45 right now

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure seems slower than last year. Not nearly as much traffic.......

I agree Doug...I've noticed locally, with the poor past 2 winters we've had, less and less are staying interested in the sport in general.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys! Slowly and consistently gaining some votes, but no chance in gaining on the leaders...I think all of Porcupine Plain is voting once a day! :) We're sitting in a solid 3rd place

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys! Slowly and consistently gaining some votes, but no chance in gaining on the leaders...I think all of Porcupine Plain is voting once a day! :) We're sitting in a solid 3rd place
Haha yeah I'd say they are, I thought in the rules of that contest the photo weren't to have any photo shopping or filters added to them. That top photo seems to have something going on I think. Little HDR effect perhaps.

Make sure NOT to vote for this photo haha.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom