Need some help in the Sled N Snap Contest

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah I'd say they are, I thought in the rules of that contest the photo weren't to have any photo shopping or filters added to them. That top photo seems to have something going on I think. Little HDR effect perhaps.

not sure why theres so many votes for that pic looks like the the trails half dirt half snow they must have asked alot of people to vote for them

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah I'd say they are, I thought in the rules of that contest the photo weren't to have any photo shopping or filters added to them. That top photo seems to have something going on I think. Little HDR effect perhaps.

not sure why theres so many votes for that pic looks like the the trails half dirt half snow they must have asked alot of people to vote for them
Haha unfortunately, they had some of the best snow in the province this year. 👎👎👎
I didn't even take my sled out for a bag threw the fields this year. Just went west instead.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huge thanks to everyone who voted for us. Pretty awesome to jave so many virtual friends! Quite sure we came in third but not positive. Thanks again guys!

Top Bottom