Need riding partners

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to try for McBride on Wed morning. I am a intermediate rider wondering which parking lot is the best to hangout in order to latch onto one or more other guys to ride with.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
renshaw, if you post in the mcbride furom you may find somebody before heading up. Good luck

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A bunch of us will be up there riding, thurs, fri, saturday, we dont get up early and flock to renshaw like every other swingin d!ck in town, were on days off, but we always hook up with our local buddies, hit the hill a little later, know where the good spots are so we dont hav to go hunting for them, burn our tank of fuel and always hav a kick @ss day, PM me if u r interested

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to the guy that sent me the pm. Lost it before I could get a reply sent. Sounds like I will be at the Rensaw in the Morning. I have a Marroon Chev with black Doo in the back.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to put out a" Hey Thanks" to the group of guys from Grand Prairie that kept a eye on me on Wednesday around the renshaw cabin and to Nytro mtx and CanAm 650 who let me join their group on Thursday , Friday. Great bunch of Guys

Top Bottom