Need help please

WCHighfill

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this forum so please bare with me. I have an off brand (Roketa) 4x4 ATV. I just bought it from the dealership about 2 or so weeks ago and only rode it once. After that I noticed a hobble in the rear. I checked the lugs and the nut. I believe it has cv's because there's no axles. I was wondering if someone could give me an idea of what it could be (besides the cheaper brand).

Thank you,
Carl

WCHighfill

Reaction score
And it's hard to find rims because they're 10" wide 12" diameter with a 4/108 bolt pattern and most sites go by make and model to find rims and parts and I have a knock off brand... Should have spent the extra money and gotten a real brand

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, it's hard to tell with the wheels spinning because of the way the tires spin. It has rear drive shafts that don't spin straight like a car. Parts Detail

they should still spin straight.... those are just a CV Axle just like ANY front wheel drive car

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya got what ya paid for!!!!, junk. ya paid for a throw away pos, now throw it away. will be way cheaper in the long run.

WCHighfill

Reaction score
I traded it for a 2002 Honda trx 400ex race quad. I'm happier with that one. I should have bought one in the first place

Top Bottom