Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really hope this rumour does not come true... would be hard to see Richard moving from Chevy but you never know what can happen in NASCAR - Petty is running Fords etc...
These teams are loyal to money it seems. I agree about Childress. Earnhardt will be shaking in his final resting place if that happens.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Said they will be able to dry martinsville in 15 minutes.

They claim it will be safer than the jet dryer but i dont think they have thought that part through. If they have a high pressure tank and somebody runs into it (like juan pablo) its gonna become an unguided missile

Sent while not working too hard
track dried pretty quick with all that jp4
burning on it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Junior unsponsored for 13 races this year? Wow! Bruton Smith wants an end to the start and park cars. Harvick definately out at RCR for 2014. Going to Stewart Haas. Fords fast at Charlotte test last week. All Petty, Roush, Woods Bros and the 13 car of Casey Mears in the top 10 for speeds at test. Hey Zeebers....hows them apples? Lmao!!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Junior unsponsored for 13 races this year? Wow! Bruton Smith wants an end to the start and park cars. Harvick definately out at RCR for 2014. Going to Stewart Haas. Fords fast at Charlotte test last week. All Petty, Roush, Woods Bros and the 13 car of Casey Mears in the top 10 for speeds at test. Hey Zeebers....hows them apples? Lmao!!

Haha, i have been a bit behind on nascar news as of late. Thats some interesting facts you have there though. Harvicks deal has been common knowledge since end of last year but i would have NEVER guessed that about Jr.! As far as Fords being fast in testing............I hope it carries over to race day. It would be nice if they could give the chevys some competition.

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, i have been a bit behind on nascar news as of late. Thats some interesting facts you have there though. Harvicks deal has been common knowledge since end of last year but i would have NEVER guessed that about Jr.! As far as Fords being fast in testing............I hope it carries over to race day. It would be nice if they could give the chevys some competition.

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 10 car & the 17 car are bumping & grinding off track! I knew something was up with them, you could see on any prerace stuff she was always standing beside him.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The JR story is allot more tame than what it appears. Hendricks says they have multiple offers on the last 13 races but want a long term partner so they are negotiating with multiple Fortune 500 companies. No chance he goes unsponsored, just working the companies to get the best deals. They are trying to bring new money into Nascar, not stealing other teams sponsors.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 10 car & the 17 car are bumping & grinding off track! I knew something was up with them, you could see on any prerace stuff she was always standing beside him.

Good call there buddy. Danica announced after the media tour last week that her and Ricky Stenhouse are dating it was just reported on Jayski's..:bow::bow:

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good call there buddy. Danica announced after the media tour last week that her and Ricky Stenhouse are dating it was just reported on Jayski's..:bow::bow:
Danica... Thats all shes good for is "dating". Wheres the brass pole come into thi? Got that in the back seat of her car? Once a tramp... jimo only so dont get twisted if younreally think shes a driver too.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Danica... Thats all shes good for is "dating". Wheres the brass pole come into thi? Got that in the back seat of her car? Once a tramp... jimo only so dont get twisted if younreally think shes a driver too.
Huh?........

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ha! I thought he meant that they were trading paint after the race...didn't get the 'bumping and grinding'...I was hoping for another feud, oh well, give them a few weeks when they break up, then I'm sure there will be bumping and grinding on the track :) `:beer:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha! I thought he meant that they were trading paint after the race...didn't get the 'bumping and grinding'...I was hoping for another feud, oh well, give them a few weeks when they break up, then I'm sure there will be bumping and grinding on the track :) `:beer:

You guys are just jealous of ricky............i know i am! :D

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok NASCAR fans... I have the new 2013 NASCAR Race Pool entry form available if you are interested in entering. $40 per team - all info is on the form so just PM me your e-mail address and I will send you the form. Zeebs, snopro, woody.... you guys should enter this year, it's fun to pick on your buddies throughout the season as to where they are in the standings. Money has to be into the guys that run the pool in Whitecourt by Feb. 18th so let em know soon and I will send the forms off to you.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reports that Roger Penske is going have AJ Allmendinger test an Indy car for him later this month, possibly making an attempt at the Indianapolis 500. Good to see Roger staying behind him after the whole fiasco last season.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Danica fastest in final practice for the Daytona 500 qualifying tomorrow. She was 2nd fastest in the first practice. Faaaaaaast women................

Top Bottom