Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the lug nut that did the damage was the one that didn't get put on? That would seriously be bad luck. Lol.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TV coverage really tried hard to make the race exciting, but in reality what a dog. Jimmy going out took all the steam out of it. Its to bad, it was looking interesting.

Congrats to Bad Brad, the kid was cocky, I cant wait to see how cocky he gets next year. Can he get to Kyles level?

Was it just me or were there others hoping that Clint Bowyer could get on Jeffs bumper and maybe exact some revenge the last lap or so :)

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TV coverage really tried hard to make the race exciting, but in reality what a dog. Jimmy going out took all the steam out of it. Its to bad, it was looking interesting.

Congrats to Bad Brad, the kid was cocky, I cant wait to see how cocky he gets next year. Can he get to Kyles level?

Was it just me or were there others hoping that Clint Bowyer could get on Jeffs bumper and maybe exact some revenge the last lap or so :)
I was yelling at the tv WRECK HIM BOWYER!!! Wish he could have caught the 24 but I bet he wouldn't have wrecked him... Bowyer has more class than that.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Howie Mandel to host awards show? That is the best NASCAR could come up with?:wtf1:

Ya whats he gonna do when Bad Brad wraps his big ole arm around him and spills Miller lite on his suit? Howie don't like people to touch him. He's a germophobic.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Howie Mandel to host awards show? That is the best NASCAR could come up with?:wtf1:[/QUOTE
Hell of a lot better than Justin biber doing her half time show for grey cup who Ever the douche is that booked that should be banished to the high arctic for the winter

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Elliot Sadler to Gibbs Nationwide program confirmed today. Will be sporting the #11 car it is reported.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awards banquet in Vegas Friday night on SPEED at 6pm. Now we get to see the fast Nascar wives in those plunging gowns.:cool::cool:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who thinks Tony will take up Roger Penske's offer at the award banquet to drive a car for him at the Indy 500 next spring? Can chubby Tony do the double in one day?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who thinks Tony will take up Roger Penske's offer at the award banquet to drive a car for him at the Indy 500 next spring? Can chubby Tony do the double in one day?

Not a doubt in my mind he could race both races but he would have poor results in both

Sent while not working too hard

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be cool to see, and really cool of he could muster up a top 5. But that's probably just wishful thinking.

Top Bottom