Nascar

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Harvick wins! It was a fairly calm race. Be interesting to see what the up coming week brings

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it will be calm even in the duels next Thursday. Only 2 cars won't make the race so it should be easy to outrun Labonte and Nemechek. Expect all hell to break out in the 500 though.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it will be calm even in the duels next Thursday. Only 2 cars won't make the race so it should be easy to outrun Labonte and Nemechek. Expect all hell to break out in the 500 though.

Kinda typical isnt it? Calm week=crazy 500 or a crazy week=calm 500. :confused:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will Danica win the pole? Just survived a scare from her boyfriend, Stenhouse in the 17 car. About half the field qualified and she is still the leader.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will Danica win the pole? Just survived a scare from her boyfriend, Stenhouse in the 17 car. About half the field qualified and she is still the leader.

Did the honey beaver sit on the pole?!?!?! :yikes: !! :D

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Son of a Rutabaga !! I couldn't find the race! Ended up watching the hockey game, and spending some " quality time" with the mrs....sucks to be me...stoopit quality time... Are they running any different with the new body styles?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Son of a Rutabaga !! I couldn't find the race! Ended up watching the hockey game, and spending some " quality time" with the mrs....sucks to be me...stoopit quality time... Are they running any different with the new body styles?
They aren't super compatible for pushing each other Woody.

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the ARCA race - some cool footage of Julien Jousse's car blowing up!

That footage of the new Gryo-cam was cool!

looking forward to the dual's on Thursday, I think I will take the day off again to watch it

I really like the look of the Gen 6 cars! too bad no Chargers though

as usual, I think anyone could win the big race, just look at list of past winners, there is a lot of drivers who didn't win much else in their career.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the ARCA race - some cool footage of Julien Jousse's car blowing up!

That footage of the new Gryo-cam was cool!

looking forward to the dual's on Thursday, I think I will take the day off again to watch it

I really like the look of the Gen 6 cars! too bad no Chargers though

as usual, I think anyone could win the big race, just look at list of past winners, there is a lot of drivers who didn't win much else in their career.

That gyro cam is cool. Gives you a great idea of just how much banking there is in those corners. Wait till they get to Bristol and Talledega!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you get the chance to see it watch the Richard Petty special running on SPEED. Gives quite the insight into the King and his families life over the last 60 years.

Top Bottom