Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless there is a late caution today I don't see it being an issue for the Daytona 500. With what we saw in the duels I believe this is going to be more like a race at a mile and a halfer with cars strung out all over the place. The gen 6 car design has shut down tandem racing and big pack racing because they appear to be harder to draft other cars the driver's say.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More a result of the Green, white checker finish, there is no way in two laps at any track the cars are going to spread out all that much. Someone in the press conference mentioned that the car hit at a crossover gate. Gates are always a weak point.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think today is the day Tony gets his first Daytona 500. Harvick could be strong again if he can get his newborn in the car prerace again. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 2 fans that were critically injured in yesterday's Nationwide race are stable today so that is great news!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Buddy, get off the Twisted Teas!

Bet shes going to be a little pissy about the " Drivers and Danica, start your engines."

LOL.........

They won't say that, will they???

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My money is on Kyle Busch, i suspect the race today will be a mirror of the duels which i found pretty boring.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My money is on Kyle Busch, i suspect the race today will be a mirror of the duels which i found pretty boring.

Well he certainly helped his chances by wrecking Kahne and causing the big one. Stewart, Harvick, Montoya, Keselowski, Mears, Mcmurray to name a few.

• Thanks
Reactions: zal

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF with Darrell Waltrip??? Everytime someone gets wrecked he blames it on air and the wreckee gets loose. How do you get loose on a straightaway? Call a spade a spade. Busch wrecked the field...............again.

Reactions: zal

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF with Darrell Waltrip??? Everytime someone gets wrecked he blames it on air and the wreckee gets loose. How do you get loose on a straightaway? Call a spade a spade. Busch wrecked the field...............again.
yep....shrub just admitted it was him. such a clown

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my old driver who went to Toyota has led the most laps today and my new driver who still drives a Ford just got wrecked for the 5th time at Daytona this year. Fawk me!!!! :rant:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my old driver who went to Toyota has led the most laps today and my new driver who still drives a Ford just got wrecked for the 5th time at Daytona this year. Fawk me!!!! :rant:
Edwards is a clown too, you gotta start cheering for a new brand dude....lol

Top Bottom