Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar postponed the race tonight to Tuesday morning at 11am eastern time. With rain, localized flooding and possible tornado's in the forecast for tomorrow it was decided to try for Tuesday. The weather network is still calling for heavy rain for Tuesday so I'm thinking the race will probably go sometime Wednesday. Stay tuned. Lol.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar postponed the race tonight to Tuesday morning at 11am eastern time. With rain, localized flooding and possible tornado's in the forecast for tomorrow it was decided to try for Tuesday. The weather network is still calling for heavy rain for Tuesday so I'm thinking the race will probably go sometime Wednesday. Stay tuned. Lol.

no matter what happens now it will be offical, over half way and a little mist now under red flag lap 210 of 325

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't record enough and missed the last 13 laps... I hate when that happens!!!

get Sirius FM, listened to the whole race while on the road today, with the rain delays it would be hard to figure out the time to record. Sounded like 2-4-8 had quite a battle to the end.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get Sirius FM, listened to the whole race while on the road today, with the rain delays it would be hard to figure out the time to record. Sounded like 2-4-8 had quite a battle to the end.
I was driving thuogh a brutal rain storm listening to Sirius

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To all the Jr. fans........he needs a 20th place finish or better to clinch into the Chase regardless of anyone elses finish.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last race before the Chase boys. Ruettiman on the pole with Jamie Mac and JJ lined up behind him. All the guys that need to be fast this weekend aren't with the exception of Bowyer. Who wins the race and who makes the chase in 9th and 10th as well as wildcard? I think Stewart and Jr. still make it but Bowyer beats out Hamlin for the last wildcard. Race winner is JJ as he prepares for 6 in a row. (much to my dismay)

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, Jr is starting way down in 27th! I believe he needs to finish in the top 20 to get into the chase doesn't he? And the old man is starting strong tonight, 4th for Mark Martin, good on the 'ol duffer, gunna be rootin' for him. I'm gunna go with cousin Carl and the 48

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if 'ol cousin Carl had about another half dozen laps or so, he may have gotten past Harvick. Gordon sure went backwards on that final restart! :(. Could be entertaining TV with the 48 and 22 lockin horns :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the jr. douche isn't in the news then its gotta be.............................the senior douche this week. Apparently a reporter asked Kurt about his run in with JJ during the race and he didn't like it so he tried to punch him out. His team had to restain him while he yelled expletives towards the reporter. I gotta say one thing. Those Busch boys are attention hounds.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the chase do we pick a winner before it starts or maybe 5 races into it whats the thinking on this ( my dumb azz Idea )

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We can still pick race winners and pick people for the chase. Whatta ya think Troll?

Top Bottom