Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know about that but they were telling on the broadcast once that before everybody shows up for the race weekend they hire someone to go up and trap rattlers. Who knows but I would stick to the stands

Yeah, the guy was probably pulling our legs.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And? Was it worth the coin?
just finnished a seperation with the EX kept the dog,house,big screen,
was sitting on a lawn chair with a coleman cooler for a table,called a good buddy and said I need a holiday let go to a NASCAR race (he's not a race car guy)
60 seconds later lets go
it was a good time I would do it again but homeland secruity does not like trolls LOL

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just finnished a seperation with the EX kept the dog,house,big screen,
was sitting on a lawn chair with a coleman cooler for a table,called a good buddy and said I need a holiday let go to a NASCAR race (he's not a race car guy)
60 seconds later lets go
it was a good time I would do it again but homeland secruity does not like trolls LOL

Sounds like a little boys time is just what the doctor ordered.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hendrick Motorsports today announced they have resigned Dale Earnhardt Jr. to a 5 year contract extension. This means Jr. gets 5 more chances to win a championship in good equipment. The question is........will he cash in?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hendrick Motorsports today announced they have resigned Dale Earnhardt Jr. to a 5 year contract extension. This means Jr. gets 5 more chances to win a championship in good equipment. The question is........will he cash in?
nope.......

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Highly doubt it

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its in his head thats what needs to be fixed then the wins will show up on there own

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keselowkiwas fatest in first practice yesterday so he will be the last to qualify this afternoon. Who win's Atlanta tonite boys? I'm picking the Biff. He really needs a win and looked fast in practice.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just checked the weather forecast for Atlanta because of the tropical storm in the gulf pushing inland this weekend. Atlanta is supposed to have upwards od 80-90mm of rain between tomorrow and wednesday night. Can;t see anyway this race will be run this weekend. That is going to make things extremely interesting for the chase schedule.:sadbanana:

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keselowkiwas fatest in first practice yesterday so he will be the last to qualify this afternoon. Who win's Atlanta tonite boys? I'm picking the Biff. He really needs a win and looked fast in practice.
I have been burn all season on #16 as you already know do or die
#16 for the win LOL

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fords run good here but Im not allowed to call a ford to victory lane. Bad Brad is fast again this week and has ALOT of momentem going as of late. I would sure like to see him get into the chase by being in the top 10 and also would like to see him give ol 5 time a run for the cup. Also both Kahne and Bowyer were fast in final practice but I think with contract and sponsor talk surrounding Bowyer he wont preform like he should this weekend. Kahne has nothing to loose since he has a ride for next year at hendrick so it "go for broke" for that team this weekend. The Douche will be tough here too starting up front but most of the time calling his name to win is just as bad or worse than calling a ford!!! lol :beer::beer::beer:

So theres my picks for the weekend: Bad Brad and Kasey Kahne! :thumbsup2:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar today moved the race up by 20 minutes because of impending rain in the forecast. Kinda like bailing out the Titanic with a drinking glass IMO. They are calling for upwards of 6 inches of rain starting this afternoon so I think this race will be either run later this week or after next weekends race in Richmond.

Top Bottom