Nascar

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
excellent, I was going to miss the race today anyways, now I can catch it on Sirius. A nice way to start the week.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JJ Yeley needs to worry about his own finish. He really screwed over Kenseth today pushing him on the last lap when everyone was running out of fuel. Oh well Edwards got a great finish. :smilieicon_ford:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jr with a 3rd, thats about as close to glory as he has been for a long time. Tony for the win.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tony did an awesome job saving fuel. I've never seen guys clutching on the straightaways.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never seen the race - Just the results - Good for Jr! What happened to Gordon ? 24th place finish.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tony did an awesome job saving fuel. I've never seen guys clutching on the straightaways.
I think tony is one of the best at saving fuel... A while back at pocono he was clutching the straightaways and won that race. He is a master at fuel saving tricks

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rainy Loudon and Ryan Newman is on the pole. Who's your picks this week guys? I am picking Harvick this week. The Fords are looking slow with the exception of the Biff.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm... I'm gunna stick with Gordon and also Harvick. The 48 needs to find some speed to gain 5 positions and carry on the spat between him and DC Sr. :) :beer:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm... I'm gunna stick with Gordon and also Harvick. The 48 needs to find some speed to gain 5 positions and carry on the spat between him and DC Sr. :) :beer:

Looks like JJ is gonna try to start a spat with DC Jr. also. That wouldnt hurt my feelings.:D Stewart now has two in a row so he is pulling his normal late season run to the top.

Top Bottom