My wife became a junkie today.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I hit up the Bentley Poker Rally today, and she's now addicted to sledding. It was mainly on Gull Lake, which can get fairly mundane, but after the last check point, we headed across the highway, and took the Blindman back into Bentley. She loved riding the river, now I don't think I can keep her off it. Up until today, she didn't even know what kind of sled she had, as she only put on 5 miles this winter, but I think that's going to change now.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing wrong with that !!!

untill you want to get away with the boys, and she wants to come...:d

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome............I would love my wife to come sledding with us and be a family thing......ok maybe around the lake thing ...............but she dont like the cold......

Have a great time double G.........

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome............I would love my wife to come sledding with us and be a family thing......ok maybe around the lake thing ...............but she dont like the cold......

Have a great time double G.........

April 7th to 9th CP... bring Momma with you....it a family ting.... kiddies also...

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I hit up the Bentley Poker Rally today, and she's now addicted to sledding. It was mainly on Gull Lake, which can get fairly mundane, but after the last check point, we headed across the highway, and took the Blindman back into Bentley. She loved riding the river, now I don't think I can keep her off it. Up until today, she didn't even know what kind of sled she had, as she only put on 5 miles this winter, but I think that's going to change now.

Good times, how was the rally today?? would have been nice weather for it

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good times, how was the rally today?? would have been nice weather for it

The rally was good. Lake riding is boring, but the snow was deep and smooth, so it was okay. It would have sucked to be riding a quad.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
The rally was good. Lake riding is boring, but the snow was deep and smooth, so it was okay. It would have sucked to be riding a quad.

X2 was a good ride some fun had in the cat tails. saw lots of quads in town and one quad and side by side at checkpoint 2 but that was it.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh oh grub your life is about to change, thats awsome!!!

No doubt. I've taken her to the hills a couple times, quite a few years ago, but after the first day, she and the rest of the ladies decided shopping and skiing was more their style. Hopefully i didn't fawk that up.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt. I've taken her to the hills a couple times, quite a few years ago, but after the first day, she and the rest of the ladies decided shopping and skiing was more their style. Hopefully i didn't fawk that up.

This time next year you'll be shopping and baking cause your truck, trailer, wife and sleds are gone to the hills.

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now you get to buy 2 new sleds instead of just one!:clap2:

great excuse to buy a "back up sled" you know the one you really want, but have never been able to buy!!!! I know some guys that do this. Buy a 14G sled for their wife, and she only uses it once a year, the rest of the time it becomes the just in case machine

tigger too

Reaction score
great excuse to buy a "back up sled" you know the one you really want, but have never been able to buy!!!! I know some guys that do this. Buy a 14G sled for their wife, and she only uses it once a year, the rest of the time it becomes the just in case machine

isn't that how it is supposed to be LOL My wife is starting to really enjoy going riding so i got a hold of a 600 for her and that is my spring sled lol she says i wreck it she wants a new one... :)

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

Good to hear!! Glad she liked it.

Top Bottom