'My Package'

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Decisions decisions....which series ? Action or Pro series. Maybe get both & wear together. Pro Action !
Cycle Works Motorsports added 2 new photos.

5 hrs ·

Cycle Works Edmonton now carries 'My Package' underwear! Their keyhole comfort technology uses a 3 dimensional pouch that makes 'My Package' the most comfortable, best fitting underwear ever. Their new 'Action' and 'Pro' series offers an ultra moisture wicking and quick dry material to keep you on the top of your game!

LikeLike · · Share · 3

MADMAN

Reaction score
They are very comfy, nothing like'm other than just being plain o'l naked!

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There not bad... But in all honesty the bands on them are atrocious and wear out after like no washes. Which is kinda a main point when they are 35 bucks a pair. CK gets my business.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been wearing these, pretty much exclusively for over 2 years. The bands on the first couple pairs I bought way back then have started to get some fraying in them, but that is it. The lettering on the tagless tag (if that makes sense) is wearing out but that is it. I wear the action series when riding, though I may get some Pro series to ditch another layer.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm now really interested if their is any connection between SAXX and My Pakage. Both companies are based in Vancouver, and both have a VERY similar design.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol I'm not a rocket appliance so six of one, a half dozen in your mother.
Haha. Also, that wasn't directed at you, just in general. Don't know why I quoted you.
Just FYI, these guys usually have some sort of winter/xmas sale, where you buy 3 get one free. I'll posted up the coupon code whenever I get the email.

Last edited:
Top Bottom