my new gear cabinet

greatfanta

Reaction score
so my wife got a new china huch and i filled it with my new helmet gloves hmk boots and fox coat and pants looks cool when i turn lites on not most popular guy rite now but told her when it snows i will take it out

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL....I gotta say that you really must have a special lady in your life...If I even thought about doing something like that...I don't really know what would happen but it wouldn't be good....probrably come home to a charred mess of gear in the driveway...Thats kinda like parkin yer Harley in the livin room man! LMAO...you should post a pic of that one ! :beer:

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nopics:
so my wife got a new china huch and i filled it with my new helmet gloves hmk boots and fox coat and pants looks cool when i turn lites on not most popular guy rite now but told her when it snows i will take it out

greatfanta

Reaction score
yes she is the best i will get her to take pic and post for me she is a lot better at that than me p.s. she got me the new boots

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL....I gotta say that you really must have a special lady in your life...If I even thought about doing something like that...I don't really know what would happen but it wouldn't be good....probrably come home to a charred mess of gear in the driveway...Thats kinda like parkin yer Harley in the livin room man! LMAO...you should post a pic of that one ! :beer:

Sounds rough man, must suck not being the boss in ur household:d

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good on ya man. When we bought our house my wife wanted to turn our spare bedroom into a guest room for when family and friends come to visit. 3 years later its still a room dedicated solely to my hockey, sledding, hunting and snowboarding gear. I think somewhere under all of that good stuff there might be a bed:d

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are there any others out there getting their homes over run by scrap booking crap?:(

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are there any others out there getting their homes over run by scrap booking crap?:(

Scrap booking ,stamping, card making,embossing, cricuts, printers,cuttlebugs you name it she has it.

But if I buy anything for the Sled!!!!!

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow....I can hear thet whip crackin' from here......you guys need to march into the kitchen and DEMAND, she gives your pants back.....so you can wear them....hahahahahahahahaha

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
c'mon guys its not that bad! lol....I get to do more than a lot of people....but when it comes to her china cabinet....I'd be over steppin and then she'd have the right to start telling me what to do in my garage...house is hers and garage is mine....and I like it that way....I got everything I want or need out there...other than a bed...LOL..

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
c'mon guys its not that bad! lol....I get to do more than a lot of people....but when it comes to her china cabinet....I'd be over steppin and then she'd have the right to start telling me what to do in my garage...house is hers and garage is mine....and I like it that way....I got everything I want or need out there...other than a bed...LOL..

Quality Murphy Beds with Free Shipping - Wilding Wall Beds

Here you go....

greatfanta

Reaction score
here it is

Attachments

• sled cabinet 003.jpg
    sled cabinet 003.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 160

greatfanta

Reaction score
hope u dont mind if i use that one shrine to sledding now that is good

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have an emty spot, should put in the helmet cam. Now lets see the pic of you sleeping on the couch.LOL

Mud Mum

Reaction score
I like the idea but the display would never work at my place.

3 quadding helmets, 3 snowmobile helmets, gloves galore, two sets of waders, rain pants & rubber boots, rain jackets....well you get the idea.

Top Bottom