My infraction

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. I just got an infraction from the hall monitor Tyler G for the insulting offensive use of the term fatty.
I'd like to apoligise to all the fat people for
the terrible injustice done to you kind.
But really if you wouldn't eat so much you wouldn't be so fat.!!
I mean iam sorry!

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
i got one long time ago, still on my CP.

Expired 1 Inappropriate post. This is a PG 13 site in case nobody has explained that to you Lately. sumx54

so, no fattys and no under 13 yr olds

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an infraction too. For inappropriate pics! :eek: lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I have many.... each is different and special in its own way...

the 99 point infraction was a gooder....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol. I just got an infraction from the hall monitor Tyler G for the insulting offensive use of the term fatty.
I'd like to apoligise to all the fat people for
the terrible injustice done to you kind.
But really if you wouldn't eat so much you wouldn't be so fat.!!
I mean iam sorry!

was not the term that you used, it was the context in which the term was used. Bogger, Plio and others here know I give out infractions when they are due, and if they are not actually necessary I will reverse them, however yours will stick.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
bogger had a million pointer on another site

the pts system is useless(unless you assign value for auto ban etc..)
custom infractions are funner than rep

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fat.
Iam just concerned that"fatty"people will think " fatso" that iam not concerned" fat fat the water rat" about the plight of" faaaaaaat" overweight people!
Once again I would "fatty fat fat fat" like to say iam sorry!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was not the term that you used, it was the context in which the term was used. Bogger, Plio and others here know I give out infractions when they are due, and if they are not actually necessary I will reverse them, however yours will stick.

After all the offensive out right rude and contoversal bullcrap I've spilled around here I'd be offended if you did remove it hall pass.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
phatty.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
infraction ha didnt know there was such thing on a forum ,so what happens now?is this a warning and what if you get another ? :confused:

if you get too many in a short period then they will ban you for 2, 5, 10, 14, 30 days etc....

it's all about knowing where the line is and how far over how often you can go ....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does that mean Scotts was makin fun of me again???

Not you friend, iam making fun of "Our"people. Much like a native making Indian jokes or Eddie Murphy making black jokes. I have fatlimatic immunity.I was trying to bring attention to the plight of the slightly obease people of the world in a fourm where I thought we could all laugh at ourselves and feel good for who we truely are.
It's the Tyler G's of this world that try to stand up and single out our kind, insinuating that we are too "fat" to stickup for ourselves and need the protection of others.It's easy to see where the true prejudice lies.
I am horribly offended by Tyler's attitude that fatso's can't defend themselves or find humor in their situation and need slim peoples assistence to survive.We don't need your scrawny pity Tyler, I think an apology is in order!!

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Not you friend, iam making fun of "Our"people. Much like a native making Indian jokes or Eddie Murphy making black jokes. I have fatlimatic immunity.I was trying to bring attention to the plight of the slightly obease people of the world in a fourm where I thought we could all laugh at ourselves and feel good for who we truely are.
It's the Tyler G's of this world that try to stand up and single out our kind, insinuating that we are too "fat" to stickup for ourselves and need the protection of others.It's easy to see where the true prejudice lies.
I am horribly offended by Tyler's attitude that fatso's can't defend themselves or find humor in their situation and need slim peoples assistence to survive.We don't need your scrawny pity Tyler, I think an apology is in order!!

I consider you a brother then...Our people do sadly outnumber 'theirs'...just sayin

Top Bottom