My experience with the Tesla Model 3

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tesla model 3 is now the worlds best selling luxury sedan.

View attachment 234991

Interesting to see the dip in sales for all those manufacturers at the beginning of last year and the sharp rise at the end of the year. Wealthier people being cautious at the beginning of Covid and then discovering near the end of the year they were making record profits...a lot of them anyway...obviously there were some losers in there.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now we are considering a 3-series, model 3's, etc luxury sedans? What would a Model S be then, an extra luxury sedan? lol Pretty sure that list would not be considered luxury sedans.....
More like a premium compact sedan

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s a good start.

The rates were based on feedback BC Hydro received from electric vehicle drivers as well as information collected on how other jurisdictions were charging their customers.

When was the last time anyone was asked for feed back on fuel prices , carbon tax , road tax or anything.
We as tax payers pay for the ****ing charge stations let alone they drive on roads tax free with a rebate as well for purchase .
Don t get me wrong as I think the electric vehicle is good for some but pay your share and quit yapping how cheap they are while the rest of us pay .

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The rates were based on feedback BC Hydro received from electric vehicle drivers as well as information collected on how other jurisdictions were charging their customers.

When was the last time anyone was asked for feed back on fuel prices , carbon tax , road tax or anything.
We as tax payers pay for the ****ing charge stations let alone they drive on roads tax free with a rebate as well for purchase .
Don t get me wrong as I think the electric vehicle is good for some but pay your share and quit yapping how cheap they are while the rest of us pay .

guaranteed going into step 2 pricing in BC

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whether or not you think battery powered cars are a good idea or the future of automobiles, one thing that will happen for sure is that the government will screw it all up one way or another...

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you probably told us.but i couldnt find it..how far can u go at speed limit before it needs recharging.

In the summer at 100-110km and flat terrain with no headwind I’m about 420-440km. In -38 it’s probably 240km. If there are Superchargers on a road trip most times stops are less than 15-20minutes.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0049.jpg
IMG_0050.jpg
IMG_0051.jpg

Top Bottom