Moving to Lethbridge. Looking for new riding partners

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

It looks like I will be moving to Lethbridge at the end of October. I have already moved a lot of my stuff down there and rented a double garage to store the toys. I am looking for fellow riders in the area who are interested in showing a new guy places to ride. I am hoping to do a lot of day trips this season since I will be living so close to the mountains!

I ride a turbo Nytro in the winter and in the summer I have my sport quad, RZR-S and my streetbike.

Cheers,

Steve

gorpet

Reaction score
Quaded to the plane wreck, DC 3 in 1947 with my 80 year old Dad, park in Coleman, welcome to Lethbridge where you can be in the mountains in 1hr15

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'd be more than happy to show you around as well!!! I usually ride the castle mtn ski hill area the north and south trail systems in the pass, lots of fernie riding and a bit of riding between crowsnest and sparwood

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya we ride south too,, mostly day rips!!!!

come on snow

Jared we need to ride castle this winter for sure man!!!!!

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the offers everyone. I have finally moved. Starting my new job next week. Any place to quad close to lethbridge before the snow flies? Would be great to go play in a coulee somewhere.

Top Bottom