MOVEMBER!!! Hook me up!

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$100 donation on behalf of BK / BP Vermilion. And some pizza pies for our first trip. Lol

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would the donation be on or for trent just making sure before it gets paid.hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Well guys... I know I do my best to support everyone else when asked... And now its MY TURN!!! Im going to be growing a... Disgusting handle bar moustache for the month of november in honor of my cousin shane who passed away two years ago... and in honor of everyone else that has had thier lives affected by Cancer. I will keep everyone updated with pictures... and at the end of november If and WHEN I hit my goal of $3000 bucks I am going to dye it black... And keep it until after christmas! Diane sure did a great thing with the sacrafice she made... but unfortunatly I dont have that much HAIR!! So Im doing what I can! Anyone of you genourous SNOW AND MUDDERS that can spare a little for such a great cause.. that would be absolutley GREAT!!! and if you dont.............You better not be at MM! ;-)

.......If i hit my goal Ill keep it until mm and let the GBCA shave it off......

View attachment 139798

Just click on the link.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I see whats going on here... Its fine for everyone to ask big T for door prizes and donations....But I cant raise some bucks for cancer?? Theres many people on here I have given out of my own pocket too that aren't on my list yet!!!! This will be reviewed upon my next years donation budget ;-)

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see whats going on here... Its fine for everyone to ask big T for door prizes and donations....But I cant raise some bucks for cancer?? Theres many people on here I have given out of my own pocket too that aren't on my list yet!!!! This will be reviewed upon my next years donation budget ;-)
Threw in a hundred for yah, hate to see you have to beg for money! LOL

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I see whats going on here... Its fine for everyone to ask big T for door prizes and donations and demo sleds for Christmas....But I cant raise some bucks for cancer?? Theres many people on here I have given out of my own pocket too that aren't on my list yet!!!! This will be reviewed upon my next years donation budget ;-)
Fixed it for ya:D:smiliestirthepot:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Maxwells mom donated this morning! A big thanks to her! Donations Died off the last couple days but still going good considering its day 5. We are at $1599 now

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bump for a great cause..............................

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Thanks boys... No donations today! No action! hopefully I get there! ACtually 2999 would be good with me lol

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor guy started like a month early last year! Haha I'd say more than a few weeks! Lol jk

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk2

Top Bottom