MOVEMBER!!! Hook me up!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Day 1.. $750.00. Thanks SBR for making me a sticky and for the huge donation and snow and mud for helping me with this.Thanks to the GBCA and thier huge amount of donations so far.. great group of guys...shaving me at MM. Thanks to everyone else for your contributions so far! Eagle River Chrysler (thebigM) threw in 200 dollars today out of the blue!! LadyDirt.. Making my door prize donations well worth while! SNOPRO.......I owe you more clothes at MM lol. JRB your a great dude... helping me ALL THE TIME lol! Keith I wish you luck on your movember! I may at the end of this have to purcahse a GBCA jersey as these guys are making this thing happen!!! Might be something to look at as a secondary goal Lol... thanks again everyone... My mind was blown when I looked at what was raised this morning!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No kidding. You are doing well on here. Worthwhile cause. Plus you get to grow a funky stash

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In for a 2 Hun T-Team....
I can't think of a better guy to support. You always jump to the plate for everyone else without hesitation.

Last edited:

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a few bucks from me... You've hit a grand in pretty much 24 hours. I'm so excited for you!!! Keep it up!
Now just 3 months to go until that thing gets shaved, yay!.......

Cheering you on the whole way T!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk2

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Might have to get some t-shirts made!

If i make it past three.. We can bump the goal.. and Ill let the GBCA pick what to do when I hit 4 or 5 grand. Ill focus on three for now that huge bucks!!! And my work is going to match what I do.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You must be one hell of a salesman....

If i make it past three.. We can bump the goal.. and Ill let the GBCA pick what to do when I hit 4 or 5 grand. Ill focus on three for now that huge bucks!!! And my work is going to match what I do.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would actually let the GBCA pick what WE want to do to YOU! Are you on crack or serious cause I can reach out if your serious bro bwhahahahahahahaha...........

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done. $100 to ya. Then I again you may need to pay me to hang around you looking like that come riding time. Hahaha

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done. $100 to ya. Then I again you may need to pay me to hang around you looking like that come riding time. Hahaha

He pays me, Its not really worth it but maybe one day I will make the Guiness book of world records with him.

Probably under the two most awesome dudes ever

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Buyin drinks come December trip. You ever need to borrow my sled again just wait until end of season.. You really did me a favour smashing it up for me and putting new panels on it... Haha

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
578949_10152266087315647_676994004_n.jpg

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
L
Buyin drinks come December trip. You ever need to borrow my sled again just wait until end of season.. You really did me a favour smashing it up for me and putting new panels on it... Haha

Lol, thats what good buddies are for you lend the stuff and they smash it. But for your sake and mine I'm hoping nobody has a smashed sled this year. Then again keeps maxwell busy

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
L

Lol, thats what good buddies are for you lend the stuff and they smash it. But for your sake and mine I'm hoping nobody has a smashed sled this year. Then again keeps maxwell busy

Next time tell me you smashed it... instead of a phone call... "HEY MAN....................................................................................whats up?" im instantly like.....Oh crap.

Top Bottom