Mounting rear superclamps on a Truckboss deck

BIGTurboT

Reaction score
Hey guys

I have a 8' Truckboss deck on an F-350, got a set of rear superclamps for Christmas. The Truckboss decks are equipt with a "capture channel" or a T-slot where you can slide in 5/16" carriage bolts for securing various brackets or tie downs. With my current snowmobile, the only area where I can mount a bracket is right at the very rear of the deck, which is fine. This however will only allow me to use my clamps when my sled is in the middle of the deck. My question is has anyone with this same deck successfully mounted bracketry so the rear clamps can be utilized when there are 2 machines on the deck? I realize bracketry location changes from machine to machine. The pull outs aren't the same length as the main deck, and there isn't another spot on the rails where I feel I can properly clamp to. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to use my clamps when I have two on the deck, I was just wondering if someone else has rigged something up to work. Ideally I do not want to drill holes in the floor of the pull outs, but i'm not totally opposed to it. Please feel free to post ideas and pictures if you got 'em

Sled is a 2010 A/C Mseries

Thank You

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will the pullouts still slide in and out with the superclamp hook installed? Or do you have to remove them to narrow the deck? That'd be a PITA.

BIGTurboT

Reaction score
Hey Summiteer

The hooks would have to be removed to slide in the pull out because the whole floor of the pull out slides into the main deck. It sounds like a pain but really wouldn't be too bad for the amount I use my deck. None the less though it would be nice to have something permanently mounted, that I don't have to mess with.

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357589840.116200.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357589854.420835.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357589868.803727.jpg
Here's what I did. Works good

BIGTurboT

Reaction score
Thanks SLEDJED

That looks like what I had in mind. Do those hook locations work when you have 2 machines on the deck as well, one for each sled. Or do you just strap the rear ends when you carry 2.

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Works for 1 or 2. I had a local machine shop make me the aluminum channels long enough to catch 2 rows or the capture rail. Then I just drilled the holes to mount it. I used the d ring that came with the superclamp and drilled the hole where it worked best on my sled. I could drill more holes if I had to carry a different sled that need the clamp further up or down the channel. When I have 1 sled the track sits between the 2 pieces of channel and I can put a clamp on either side. With the sides extended and 2 sleds on I have both clamps between the sleds.

Top Bottom