Mountain Mania Ride Dates

What month would work best for you when we have a group ride. Your input is needed

• Early December

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • January

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Feburary

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • March

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric the senior moderater has spoke consider yourself warned and govern yourself accordingly. Hail to the power can you feel it :p Jan 18 works for me se you at the bunny hill

That weekend will work for me aswell, it will be one year on that week end when those buggers tried stealing my sleds.....This time I will bring more then a tire iron...hehe:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
That weekend will work for me aswell, it will be one year on that week end when those buggers tried stealing my sleds.....This time I will bring more then a tire iron...hehe:D

GEEZE, DOO WE WANT YOU ALONG, IF YOU'RE GONNA ATTRACT THE CRIMINAL TYPES????? LOL...... I'LL HAVE MY TIRE IRONS TOO, BUDDY!!!:eek:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I think its time for the commity to go drinkin! LOL!
At this rate we wont need to do anything but go drinkin and tune the sleds.
Oh ya and bring the dress........if bunnyman will let it go ! LOL!
catmando!

drinking sounds good to me Catdude. I'm free any weeknight except Wednesdays.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
HEY, TG, YOU ARE COMING RIGHT??? I SAID YOU CAN USE MY YAMMIE, OR USE MY 670X(SHOULD HAVE IT DONE BY THEN EASILY)

As long as I'm allowed to go I'll be there..... Might have to send her to the spa or something for the day..... But yes, its in my plans to be there.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tyler just tell her your going. Best time is now to set the ground rules on what you can doo. :twocents:. HEY I`m no Dr. Phil but start now with your interests and stick to you needs. If that don`t work give her your credit card and tell her to go shopping.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't be worrying I'll be there..... one way or another

Tell her that you want to go sledding to Idaho with TomKat72 for two weeks, and after she screams and shouts for an hour, then settle for a measly couple of days in January, when there is nothing going on anyways.

(philosophy from "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu; ask for the sun and settle for the moon)

tekim:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Once again the big dogs step in and help raise the little pup...but I have to say tekim, that's one I'm going to have to use myself.

Tell her that you want to go sledding to Idaho with TomKat72 for two weeks, and after she screams and shouts for an hour, then settle for a measly couple of days in January, when there is nothing going on anyways.

(philosophy from "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu; ask for the sun and settle for the moon)

tekim:D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I voted Jan. We hit Renshaw mid Jan last year and the powder was insane. I fuggin' luved it!!!!:perfect10:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler we went thru this last year, if I wasn't so computer stupid I would repost this very same women problem you had. Put your foot down, make the rules, be a man, it's your way or the highway, you the big dog, king of the castle,master of the universe, give it a try...............................if all this fails................................that Coleman tent trailer will prove to be a dang good purchase..........I have faith and look forward to meeting all of you.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I already told the wife that I was going on this trip......she just shook her head said "What Ever" I am in for sure.....yahooo.......I think she meant yes thats ok go have fun you deserve it!....lol, I guess time will tell!:D The other half is like a book with no words...alittle hard to figure out.:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda curious with all this permission talk going on, are the wardens not invited? Hell I'll have a tough time attending if the better half cant come. The women buys a new sled every year, she right into it ,maybe more than me!!!!! I guess Iam kinda a reverse situation of most of you.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Kinda curious with all this permission talk going on, are the wardens not invited? Hell I'll have a tough time attending if the better half cant come. The women buys a new sled every year, she right into it ,maybe more than me!!!!! I guess Iam kinda a reverse situation of most of you.

I'M SURE THERE WILL BE SEVERAL WOMEN INVOLVED TOO... HOWEVER, MY BETTER HALF WOULD RATHER BE IN A SPA OR ON A BEACH SOMEWHERE.... MAYBE WE SHOULD START ANOTHER POLL, HOW MANY WOMEN ARE GOIN??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'M SURE THERE WILL BE SEVERAL WOMEN INVOLVED TOO... HOWEVER, MY BETTER HALF WOULD RATHER BE IN A SPA OR ON A BEACH SOMEWHERE.... MAYBE WE SHOULD START ANOTHER POLL, HOW MANY WOMEN ARE GOIN??

My girlfriend is the same way... she HATES the cold.... I'll tell her I'm going soon as we find out costs per person, and dates, and she can make other plans for herself

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Relax Mr. Ric..........I only get so many trips without my better half so dont be starting no invite the women pole.She gets word of that and I'll be in the same boat as snotrocket.
catmando!

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
My wife must have a boyfriend becouse she never says no, well just about never. When we go to the mtns. I just about have to drag her along could it be the relic tank that she rides (her sled)

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I already told the wife that I was going on this trip......she just shook her head said "What Ever" I am in for sure.....yahooo.......I think she meant yes thats ok go have fun you deserve it!....lol, I guess time will tell!:D The other half is like a book with no words...alittle hard to figure out.:D

A definition for "What Ever"

It means - Don't know, Don't care, not interested, now can you keep quiet because I want to get on with the rest of my life.

:Cla:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom