Mountain Mania Friday Ride

treeclimber

Reaction score
supposed to go to mcbribe next weekend but this sounds like to much fun!!! think there is any rooms left?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
supposed to go to mcbribe next weekend but this sounds like to much fun!!! think there is any rooms left?

HEY TREECLIMBER.... P.M. SNOCHUK -- HE IS GIVING UP HIS ROOM, TO FILL A VACANCY IN OUR ROOM, OR JUST CALL, OR E-MAIL THE GLENOGLE LODGE AND TALK TO DORIS. LET US KNOW IF YOU'RE GOIN' SO WE CAN POST THIS........ GOOD LUCK, AND HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT.... THE MORE THE MERRIER.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY LOCOCOIN.... I BELEIVE SO, OTHER THAN 99SUMMITX, WHO'S COMING IN FRIDAY AM, AND POSSIBLY SHREDDER AND HIS GROUP.

looks like im driving up on friday in the am
what time should i meet you guys in town and where (subway, tims, ?)

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like im driving up on friday in the am
what time should i meet you guys in town and where (subway, tims, ?)

What time are you leaving Calgary Blaze, Were leaving Red Deer by 5am so be at Jumping Pound Petro Can about 6:30 and go from there.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
What Time You Guys Gonna Get To Golden?? It Sounds Like We Will Be Dooin' Either Silent Pass Or Silvermines On Friday, As It Will Be An Experienced Group That Day. Let Us Know, And If You're Not There Early Enough, You Can Catch Up To Us..... And Hey Shredder: When Are You Guys Gonna Be Down??

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be a little later Ric. Gordie has meetings in Edmonton today, and won't be back in G.C. until Wed nite. We are looking at leaving Fri around 4-4:30 am instead of Thursday nite now. Breakfast in Jasper around 6:30. I would guess our ETA around the 11:00am range. This trip will be like a birthday party for our "sleddin dad", he just turned 66 yesterday.:cool: Anyone know where the best place would be for us to go Friday for a half day ride?:confused: Is anyone else heading out for a half day around noon on Friday?

GRD

Reaction score
We will be a little later Ric. Gordie has meetings in Edmonton today, and won't be back in G.C. until Wed nite. We are looking at leaving Fri around 4-4:30 am instead of Thursday nite now. Breakfast in Jasper around 6:30. I would guess our ETA around the 11:00am range. This trip will be like a birthday party for our "sleddin dad", he just turned 66 yesterday.:cool: Anyone know where the best place would be for us to go Friday for a half day ride?:confused: Is anyone else heading out for a half day around noon on Friday?

A good half day ride would be Quartz...

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there thursday night along with ipnytro, sumx54, and one other.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

BLAEBERRY RIVER TRAIL UP TO MUMMERY GLACIER IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD TRAIL WITH A FEW GOOD PLAY AREAS ON THE WAY UP...ALSO HOSPITAL CREEK I HEARD WAS A DECENT LITTLE RIDE AND ITS CLOSE TO GOLDEN(AND TOO THE LODGE). MOUNT SEVEN TRAIL IS JUST A TRAIL UP A MOUNTAIN TO OVERLOOK GOLDEN..... YOU NEED TO GET ONTO THE GOLDEN WEBSITE AND LOOK FOR THE SLEDDIN SECTION AND THEY HAVE MAPS AND INFO ON MOST OF THE TRAILS, I BELIEVE. THAT'S WERE WE GOT MOST OF OUR INFO BEFORE WE STARTED RIDING THERE..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR "SLEDDIN DAD".

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What Time You Guys Gonna Get To Golden?? It Sounds Like We Will Be Dooin' Either Silent Pass Or Silvermines On Friday, As It Will Be An Experienced Group That Day. Let Us Know, And If You're Not There Early Enough, You Can Catch Up To Us..... And Hey Shredder: When Are You Guys Gonna Be Down??

i can be there when ever
how far is silvermines staging area from subway in golden
i cant meet you guys at 8:30- 9:00 in golden at subway, sounds like
99summit will be there about the same time
let me know
i just want to ride some goods

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What time are you leaving Calgary Blaze, Were leaving Red Deer by 5am so be at Jumping Pound Petro Can about 6:30 and go from there.

ya sounds just right takes me about a hour from chestermere to the petro
i should get your cell #
my # 403.681.4328
Shawn

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Johni: Yup That Time Sounds About Right..... However It Is Recomended You Guys Check In At The Lodge 1st.... So Maybe Head Straight To The Glenogle And We Will Wait For You??? Parsons/silent Pass/silvermines Is About 1/2 Hour To 45 Minutes South Of Golden Towards Radium........ My Cell # Is 780-913-8335 Just In Case.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What about us guys who are still pretty new to mountain riding. We going to be able to keep up or am I going to be trying to pick up my teeth with broken fingers?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya sounds just right takes me about a hour from chestermere to the petro
i should get your cell #
my # 403.681.4328
Shawn

My # is 403-358-9612 The place we're staying is 4km south of Golden towards Parsons, I'm hoping to drop stuff off there early so it's not in the truck at the staging area. Ric will you have internet at the lodge? I will post arrival time friday morning.
Kelly

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My # is 403-358-9612 The place we're staying is 4km south of Golden towards Parsons, I'm hoping to drop stuff off there early so it's not in the truck at the staging area. Ric will you have internet at the lodge? I will post arrival time friday morning.
Kelly

HEY KELLY(99SUMMITX): YEA I GUESS THEY HAVE WIRELESS INTERNET, SO SLEDBUNNYRACING WILL BE BRINGING HIS LAPTOP..... YOU COULD E-MAIL TO HIM AS WELL. MY CELL # IS 780-913-8335

Top Bottom