Mountain Mania 6 - Jan 18-19, 2013

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
We are going to finish breaking to rods on the 3" Wednesday and everything should be good to go for Saturday... See y ou guys there for some whisk teas.. Keep a close eye on my sled Saturday its either going to go over backwards all day like it did last weekend.... Or go over backwards once and land on a rock.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going to finish breaking to rods on the 3" Wednesday and everything should be good to go for Saturday... See y ou guys there for some whisk teas.. Keep a close eye on my sled Saturday its either going to go over backwards all day like it did last weekend.... Or go over backwards once and land on a rock.

Or the blue flames may change to orange flames. After all I did wrench on it with 1 hour of sleep

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Or the blue flames may change to orange flames. After all I did wrench on it with 1 hour of sleep

Two insurance claims in a row on sleds for me would be bad.....Plus I told you know who that I wouldn't trash this sled this year!!!! But........I have told fibs before

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We are gonna have to find you guys. Sounds like a show worth seeing......:beer:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...............it'll be in the trailer the rest of the weekend after the Aces High ProClimb is done with it on Thursday.:p

Correction we will be at Smittys thursday morning for breakfast not friday. And yes I have a N/A 2013 Pro for a spare sled and will be breaking her in on thursday. Will post some pics when its finished. Just finishing up some odds and ends on for the trip. The Turbo is ready and looking forward to seeing everyone up there.
I wanna keep in the trailer so Shredder wont be worrying about an other whooping after thursday from the N/A Pro.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are people riding on Friday. Got the go ahead to leave friday morning. :D

Ride friday afternoon sat and sunday....

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok Tyler will be watching for you from the top of Big Bell LOL!

PC020004_01.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ive missed the last two,you guys got competition...........LOL!
catmando!

Top Bottom