Mountain Mania 5 "the official announcement"

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Snow Angel "where is your phone?"
T-team "In my room"
Snow angel"are you sure?"
T-team"Yea... for sure its in my room"
Snow angel"Then why do I have a text on my phone saying "The G.B.C.A has T-Team's phone.... We are holding it hostage... He will pay us a ransom of $100.00 worth of 50/50 tickets if he ever wants to see it again"

You have been tagged by the G.B.C.A.

You will be required to phone 4-1-1, speak in Francais and ask for Jane if you want the tracking device and bank skimmer removed from said phone.

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great time ! Got to speak with a few moderators.... Yah Ric luck was with us in the prize department for sure. Will reciprocate with some awesome prize donations for the summer campout in July. However you might not show up there.:d
You need to be in attendance to win ! Sunday's ride was good as the skies opened up for a while before being socked in. Found some unscarred slopes up a logging road to get stuck, buy hey I got a new shovel. If our truck wasn't full with five people, we would have brought JHM home with us. We had a dead sled we could have put in your trailer, and brought his home. Next time for sure. Knees were sore on way home as well! A great trip none the less !! Thanks to all the people that made it happen. Great job !!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Machinehead-please thank Kyle for the drink, what a thoughtful thing to do...those who saw me the next morning could tell that was the one that put me over the edge....lol
It was great to meet you and your crew, glad you had an awesome Sunday ride.
Cheerz

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks, I seem to have had my Sled helmet walk away from our travel Lodge room in Fernie! Buddy was loading our gear onto the road in front of hotel, I was dieseling the truck, and Imdoon' was paying the room bill. I think someone may have walked off with it from in front of our room... If anyone has any leads it would be appreciated, as it was a gift and I was just starting to break it in. I know it's a long shot. Also would anyone know of a place to buy decent helmets and reasonable prices? The helmet I just lost was light and approved, and best of all comfortable.... Any opinions on the 509 brand? Cheers :)
This is my Lost Helmet:
myhelmet.jpg

Last edited:

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome time at the event. Met Imdoo'n, Quadtrash, Medler, Sledderglen, Mike 27, Plio, Prairiepulling and his wife and of course Maxwell. Also met the hilarious T Team and his lovely date Snow Angel. Hell, I might even buy my next 'Doo off that character. He apparently didn't like what I was wearing as he was bringing clothes over to my table. LMAO!!

Was a pleasure meeting you snopro! And thanks again for the never ending supply of drink tickets! Haha, made for a pretty good night, that's for sure!!
Had tons of fun this weekend! Loved seeing new & old faces! I'm pretty sure I got more of a workout this weekend from LAUGHING let alone actually RIDING!
Ferniesnow did a great job with everything too! Thanks for everything!

Will be posting pictures later... And I think there's a few videos of a certain someone surfing down the stairs on a "caution wet floor sign".........

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks, I seem to have had my Sled helmet walk away from our travel Lodge room in Fernie! Buddy was loading our gear onto the road in front of hotel, I was dieseling the truck, and Imdoon' was paying the room bill. I think someone may have walked off with it from in front of our room... If anyone has any leads it would be appreciated, as it was a gift and I was just starting to break it in. I know it's a long shot. Also would anyone know of a place to buy decent helmets and reasonable prices? The helmet I just lost was light and approved, and best of all comfortable.... Any opinions on the 509 brand? Cheers :)

ya 509 peeps like

I have Fox V3 its their lightest helmet and one of the lightest on the market,,,, find a last year graphic on some american site you should get it here for under $300 for top line helmet
Speed&Manuf=Fox thats 350 but u find cheaper

chit 509 is only 179 maybe a base model....

happy shopping that suks its gone....

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya 509 peeps like

I have Fox V3 its their lightest helmet and one of the lightest on the market,,,, find a last year graphic on some american site you should get it here for under $300 for top line helmet
Speed&Manuf=Fox thats 350 but u find cheaper

chit 509 is only 179 maybe a base model....

happy shopping that suks its gone....
Thanks man! Wifey is pretty shocked, as she was so proud of getting me that Helmet for Xmas.... Thanks for the links, the helmet I had was 4.3 lbs, looks like the V3 and 509 are both lighter brain buckets... I'll start shopping, or wear my 3 yr old Helmet... Cost of the Helmet is a weekend sled trip :(

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Wifey is pretty shocked, as she was so proud of getting me that Helmet for Xmas.... Thanks for the links, the helmet I had was 4.3 lbs, looks like the V3 and 509 are both lighter brain buckets... I'll start shopping, or wear my 3 yr old Helmet... Cost of the Helmet is a weekend sled trip :(

ya that sucks for sure

the V3 weighs in at 2.9lbs!!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cool..... it doesn't hurt to type now lol.
What a great weekend it was, Thanks again to S&M. This was my first MM trip and not my last. Ferniesnow, and the town of Fernie. Hopefully were allowed back???
Meeting so many new ppl, snopro, Underdogs dad, and everyone else at the Meet & Greet and banquet.
Also thanks to Pistonbroke800, maierch, and Matt for the tour on Saturday. Richard, James, and DAD for all of the laughs at breaky and the banquets.
To everyone else I met this past weekend, and also good to see so many other friends that I have met in the past. :beer: :beer: :D

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted a whole bunch of pics on another thread... The Mountain Mania aftermath... Get your pics up peeps! :)

SBR... That means you and your "fuzzy" pics too!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You have all read it before but here it goes again. Thanks for all attending and helping at this event. It started with fresh snow and it ended with good roads to go home on and a whole lot of fun in between. We will be going back again and see more of this area. Thank-you Ferniesnow for all your work and the work of your volunteers. Thank-you Dale and Anita for the hardwork on Saturday afternoon. Hope I didn`t overwork you to much. Thanks for our Moderator team for their work during the event. Curtis I always enjoy your fun and wit as a M/C. Thanks to the Betties for the girls help with some of the fundraising as well as Papajake and Chubbybunny on Friday night. Thanks also to my girlfriend Wendy for all her help before and during the event.Thanks to our sponsors and all of you that donated prizes for the event. You supplied some terrific prizes for this event.
I didn`t take any photos this year so keep them coming they are always funny to see. Did anyone else notice how good that band was in the bar after the event?? My feet hurt Sunday.
See you all there next year

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
Was a pleasure meeting you snopro! And thanks again for the never ending supply of drink tickets! Haha, made for a pretty good night, that's for sure!!
Had tons of fun this weekend! Loved seeing new & old faces! I'm pretty sure I got more of a workout this weekend from LAUGHING let alone actually RIDING!
Ferniesnow did a great job with everything too! Thanks for everything!

Will be posting pictures later... And I think there's a few videos of a certain someone surfing down the stairs on a "caution wet floor sign".........

My throat is still sore from laughing so much!!! Thanks for all the funtimes!

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have all read it before but here it goes again. Thanks for all attending and helping at this event. It started with fresh snow and it ended with good roads to go home on and a whole lot of fun in between. We will be going back again and see more of this area. Thank-you Ferniesnow for all your work and the work of your volunteers. Thank-you Dale and Anita for the hardwork on Saturday afternoon. Hope I didn`t overwork you to much. Thanks for our Moderator team for their work during the event. Curtis I always enjoy your fun and wit as a M/C. Thanks to the Betties for the girls help with some of the fundraising as well as Papajake and Chubbybunny on Friday night. Thanks also to my girlfriend Wendy for all her help before and during the event.Thanks to our sponsors and all of you that donated prizes for the event. You supplied some terrific prizes for this event.
I didn`t take any photos this year so keep them coming they are always funny to see. Did anyone else notice how good that band was in the bar after the event?? My feet hurt Sunday.
See you all there next year

Pretty sure SBR walked off with every number from every member in the band.... LOL.

Another great event. Thanks Glenn for all your hard work!!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya that sucks for sure

the V3 weighs in at 2.9lbs!!!!
V3 look decent and they have orange! I'm thinking how much better my neck and shoulders will feel from wearing a lighter bucket after a great day of pounding snow!!! :)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
V3 look decent and they have orange! I'm thinking how much better my neck and shoulders will feel from wearing a lighter bucket after a great day of pounding snow!!! :)

I have a deal for you.....but it is AC green! This is also for anybody else that reads this post.

Less than Dealer pricing on a brand new small white/green Zoan helmet. DOT approved and lots of extras like a visor, chin buckle, padding, and of course a cool storage/carrying bag.

All for $75 OBO

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I have a deal for you.....but it is AC green! This is also for anybody else that reads this post.

Less than Dealer pricing on a brand new small white/green Zoan helmet. DOT approved and lots of extras like a visor, chin buckle, padding, and of course a cool storage/carrying bag.

All for $75 OBO

How does this helmet do on tree impact's? Do you have some kind of ratings chart?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Pretty sure SBR walked off with every number from every member in the band.... LOL.

Another great event. Thanks Glenn for all your hard work!!

They were thrilled with our calling for more music, again thanks to everyone who threw money in the hat to keep them playing. If we ever have another event and want a band....they want to be it.
I also stuck around after and bought them about $60 in drinks to show our appreciation.
It was an Awesome afterparty.

Top Bottom