Mountain Mania 4 pictures

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pics!!:d:beer::d:beer:

Maxwell....I know how ya feel...We had an 07 phazer JUST like that one. They are a BEAST!!! G/F at the time dropped it off the side of the trail about 25-30ft down a STEEP bank. Got about 15 guys to pull and heave once we side hilled er across the slope to yank it back up on to the trail.

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the cop in that one pic looks drunker than the rest of the crew:eek:

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the cop in that one pic looks drunker than the rest of the crew:eek:

He may look drunker but at that stage of the evening to be "drunker than the rest of the crew" he would either have to be falling over or puking in the parking lot.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The infamous maxwell, riding the phazer out of the valley that we helped rescue....... Only made it up 3/4 way and had to hand bomb the sled up about 40 yards or more with about 10 guys pulling and pushing.....

i had that baby to the BAR.

i learned that day that the PAHZER MOUNTAIN is in fact not a mountain sled at all....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

i learned that day that the PAHZER MOUNTAIN is in fact not a mountain sled at all....

TTT.... lol

Attachments

• MAXWELL1.jpg
    MAXWELL1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 378

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah no chit there Maxwell. We rode with one a couple of years ago and it barely made it out of Winebergers Bowl on the packed trail.:eek::eek:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

yeah no chit there maxwell. We rode with one a couple of years ago and it barely made it out of winebergers bowl on the packed trail.:eek::eek:

hahhaha, that's funny....... We were in winebergers a few years ago, and there was a guy on a phazer, must've taken 4 or 5 runs at trying to get out of winebergers...... My son was on my old 600 yam and made it out, no problem......... The guys phazer had to be roped to his buddies xp 800 ski-doo to pull it up the hill, and it still took two runs at it to get out

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

possibly designed and built for sask. mountains?:confused:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
possibly designed and built for sask. mountains?:confused:

im not sure. im thinking so. because if you buy one of those your getting totally fawked if you think your going ANYWHERE in the mountains with it.

even if its for your 5 year old kid its a sad excuse for a sled.

not like they are cheap either...

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
T Team,

I hear you are a tour guide this wkend, and maxwell has picked some sweet lines to try and follow him on with the new sleds.

I should be healed up by then! Should be good times.. Maybe I can follow you up a chute again and practice my trademark "rail slide" on a rock or something....Or maybe I could go crazy... and follow you up the stairs... LOL.

Max

Reaction score
I should be healed up by then! Should be good times.. Maybe I can follow you up a chute again and practice my trademark "rail slide" on a rock or something....Or maybe I could go crazy... and follow you up the stairs... LOL.
LOL, my muli tasking skills were no so good at 3 am, do the sleds have collision insurance
for the trail

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
LOL, my muli tasking skills were no so good at 3 am, do the sleds have collision insurance
for the trail

I think so! Im pretty sure in the fine print I read unless you have an 08 they have no problems with insuring a sled... God knows we wouldnt dare put anybody with a half a brain on one of those. But.... The good news is...In the case the your sled IS in fact an 08...:lemon: You can just keep throwing money at it... and make it into a limo!

Max

Reaction score
I think so! Im pretty sure in the fine print I read unless you have an 08 they have no problems with insuring a sled... God knows we wouldnt dare put anybody with a half a brain on one of those. But.... The good news is...In the case the your sled IS in fact an 08...:lemon: You can just keep throwing money at it... and make it into a limo!
Well enough trash talk Work kinda slow, did i strick a soft spot. I was just wondering if I Hit something ( not you) on the Demo ride if I was responsible. Questiong one of Maxwells projects that addresses the OEM shortfalls my not win you any points. Or you could ride a shoe. LOL

Top Bottom