• IMG_8962_1_1.jpg
    IMG_8962_1_1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 197

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Great Pictures Bunnyman!

Come on Snowandmudders, buy your tickets! I know its close to Christmas but they make great Christmas gifts!!!!

Last edited:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still not sure if we're going to make it or not, finding a place to bunk last minute could be a challenge, any suggestions of nearby places?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
still not sure if we're going to make it or not, finding a place to bunk last minute could be a challenge, any suggestions of nearby places?
i think there is still a few rooms available.... Has been a few cancellations, but filling up again.....you might "pm" rknight111 for more info??

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Mountain Mania 2009 - Tickets are now available

Tickets are now available.
The tickets will be sold to this group until Jan 10th, 2009. After that date we will be making them available to the general public, first come ... first serve. There is a maximum capacity so don’t wait to long.
**no ticket...no attending the banquet**
This ticket gets you into the banquet for an awesome meal and then we will have many...many prizes to be awarded.

If you had previously thought you could attend but no longer can make it, please let me know so I can take you off the list.

Please click on the link below and fill in your site name. Also list the other members that you are purchasing tickets for as we need to cross reference to the current list.

Click the “Buy Tickets Now” button and you will move to the payment portion. This is a secure Pay Pal site and accepts Visa, M/C and AMEX. You do not have to be a member of PayPal to use this site.
Also note that PayPal is one of the best security sites on the market so you can use your cards with no fear. Furthermore we, snowandmud, never see your care number, it is all handled by PayPal. Your tickets will be mailed to you so be sure to fill out the entire form

MM09 Ticket Purchase Link

Here is a bit more info on the ride.
Many people are riding on Friday Jan 30th. If your interested in riding that day you will need to let me know ahead of time so we can inform you of when we are meeting (if that is what you want to do). Friday is a great day to get to know the area.

Saturday we are all meeting at the Cabin. The time will be PM’d to you later. We are going to have a group photo taken and then we head off.

Sunday is a day on your own as many groups are heading home or riding short days.

Here are a few rules you will need to know.

1. Alcohol is not permitted.
2. All riders must have a Shovel, Probe and Beacon….No Exceptions.
3. You must know how to operate the Beacon...if not let me know by PM and we will arrange to give you a quick training session...It is recommended that you be fully trained by a group like Zac's Tracks before you venture into the mountains.
4. Common sense in the mountains is a necessity…we want you to use it....safety is every riders first concern.

Here is how we see the groups being handled:
a. Some of the groups are heading out on their own after the photo. These people are experienced and/or familiar with the riding area.
b. I also believe we have some experienced riders bringing or hooking up with less experienced riders but may want some assistance getting to know the area
c. There may be some with no experienced riders and little or no experience themselves.

We need to identify the groups that will want some assistance seeing the area “b” and the people who need more assistance “c”. Please don;t be embarrassed about lack of experience...we all started that way and will be more than glad to assist you.

Once you have paid it would be good if you could send me a PM identifying who is in your group and what assistance you will be looking for.

Please remember, riding in the mountains comes with some risk. You have chosen to attend this function of your own free will. This is a gathering of many same minded people who are into sledding.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey SBR the only concern I have is with rule #4. Common sense in the mountains is a necessity…we want you to use it.... Don't you think this will have a detramental effect on some of the best photo's, vids and stucks:beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only issue I have is I have been practising so hard and working out so I can live up to the ranking of number 2 and now you throw the abc's at me..........LOL!LMAO!BA!HA!
Thanks for all you have done and keep up the great work Curtis,Hard to believe its only 5 weekends away!
GET OUT THERE AND BUY YOUR TICKETS!
If there are any couples riding I will be glad to show them around a bit as Im riding with my wife.Pm me if that something that interests you.
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
When you were in Golden you were stuck all the time so you won't have much to worry about...lol...
Hey SBR the only concern I have is with rule #4. Common sense in the mountains is a necessity…we want you to use it.... Don't you think this will have a detramental effect on some of the best photo's, vids and stucks:beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Nice offer Lyle.

The only issue I have is I have been practising so hard and working out so I can live up to the ranking of number 2 and now you throw the abc's at me..........LOL!LMAO!BA!HA!
Thanks for all you have done and keep up the great work Curtis,Hard to believe its only 5 weekends away!
GET OUT THERE AND BUY YOUR TICKETS!
If there are any couples riding I will be glad to show them around a bit as Im riding with my wife.Pm me if that something that interests you.
catmando!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Lots of room the list is for the peeps at the banquet, we can only limit the banquet if a 1000 riders show thats fine we can limit riders only who goes to the banquet....hope to see you all there

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ya but is their room for the ride

There is no specific ride,Im sure you could hook up with a group.The only thing that is for sure is the banquet.Most will ride with there own groups or hook up with another!
catmando!

Top Bottom