MotorFist rode Sept. 28th on SNOW - VIDEO here!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really makes me wish my sled would show up already.. B#stards....lol

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to rip the **** out of the environment....these guys should have at least wiped the sensitive meadows and valley sub floor off the lens.

I guess just another reason to limit sled access to the rest of us... Well done douchebags

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to rip the **** out of the environment....these guys should have at least wiped the sensitive meadows and valley sub floor off the lens.

I guess just another reason to limit sled access to the rest of us... Well done douchebags
Are you serious? I think mother nature is going to survive this one Mr Suzuki:rolleyes:

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Admit it your just jealous that your not out riding yet I know I am

Korey

Reaction score

Well with a name like "teamdirt" one would think you are a dirt biker or a quader or SxS er. Which does a lot more damage to the environment then these guys tearing up the top half inch of some grass... so just maybe you should point you're environmentalist holier then tho finger at yourself. No offense just saying...and to the rest of the people on here happy riding :D

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well with a name like "teamdirt" one would think you are a dirt biker or a quader or SxS er. Which does a lot more damage to the environment then these guys tearing up the top half inch of some grass... so just maybe you should point you're environmentalist holier then tho finger at yourself. No offense just saying...and to the rest of the people on here happy riding :D

Yawn!! you must be very edumacated....

Sorry don't dirt bike or quad or wear douche bag Monster Energy hoodies and hats.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yawn!! you must be very edumacated....

Sorry don't dirt bike or quad or wear douche bag Monster Energy hoodies and hats.
What do you do?? Come on a sledding forum and bitch at sledders for something to do??? Great to have you here:rolleyes:

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you do?? Come on a sledding forum and bitch at sledders for something to do??? Great to have you here:rolleyes:

Snomobile...

No need to advertise your dumb ass destroying the environment

There is a reason that the BC government has $100,000 fines and jail time in place for motorists mud bogging sensitive alpine environment and in general destroying the environment. Heck they even have large signs posted in some of the areas where the alpine begins just because some of these dumb asses can't think for themselves. I'm sure many other provinces and states have the same fines in place.

People keep posting their vids online of them being wreckless and careless towards the environment and soon enough the big man will start knocking on the door making you become accountable for your actions and not only that essentially giving our user group a bad name.

We all deserve to enjoy our environment but we must respect it too.

The more its disrespected by motorized user groups the sooner it will be closed to us...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snomobile...

There is a reason that the BC government has $100,000 fines and jail time in place for motorists mud bogging sensitive alpine environment and in general destroying the environment. Heck they even have large signs posted in some of the areas where the alpine begins just because some of these dumb asses can't think for themselves. I'm sure many other provinces and states have the same fines in place.

People keep posting their vids online of them being wreckless and careless towards the environment and soon enough the big man will start knocking on the door making you become accountable for your actions and not only that essentially giving our user group a bad name.

The more its disrespected by motorized user groups the sooner it will be closed to us...
these guy are in the states david:rolleyes: Respect is important though. Maybe see you out on the mountain some time.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get real man, you just keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole, out of everyone who has commented your the only one bitching and whining........ boo hoo hoo, some grass got ripped up and a couple little trees got wrecked, cry me a river clown

Snomobile...

Top Bottom