Motorfist Redline boots??

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gearhead.com is advertising new Redline Boots from Motorfist, but I don't see anything on Motorfist's website.
Has anyone seen them?

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gearhead.com is advertising new Redline Boots from Motorfist, but I don't see anything on Motorfist's website.
Has anyone seen them?

They are for flat lands. They open up wide with ratchet straps to close them and they have warmer insulation

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know they had a new boot coming in talking to Mfguy last season as my feet were freezing in the stomper boots even with the Motorfist socks switched to the heavy motor fist sock ( thanks Mfguy) and they were much warmer

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a place in the lineup for them. Stompers are not what I would call a warm boot.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They look real nice I seen a picture of them somewhere. And I think they have to different thicknesses of insulation to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have -100C boots right now. they are bulky as hell but feet are warm. Really want to go to a Motorfist boot but worried about the warmth. Going to check some out at the Edmonton show and see if Mfguy can sell me on them :)

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a nice looking boot. I really like the ratchet strap setup.

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are going to be awesome!! For those who ride in a colder climate, tend to get cold easily or would like a little stiffer of a boot these Redline boots are up your alley.
Again, when choosing your boots, it's good to go a little larger rather than smaller to ensure circulation, and always remember to wear a wicking sock. Crucial.
I'll be at the show this year with Motorfist. I'd be happy to help you out!

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have -100C boots right now. they are bulky as hell but feet are warm. Really want to go to a Motorfist boot but worried about the warmth. Going to check some out at the Edmonton show and see if Mfguy can sell me on them :)
I love my stompers.... like momma said.... having the right socks is a must all the time. and my feet were dry all season long

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a pair of the klim boots loved them, tested the waterproofing quite a bit, stood in a creek holding sled with water a couple inches from the top. Worked till i burnt a hole in the side from a brake disc heat up. Looking to replace then, not decided on klim or motorfist, Looked at bass pro had water proof boots with 600 and 800 grams of insulation. And where comfortable as heck. And only $100. Going to be a hard decision

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a pair of the klim boots loved them, tested the waterproofing quite a bit, stood in a creek holding sled with water a couple inches from the top. Worked till i burnt a hole in the side from a brake disc heat up. Looking to replace then, not decided on klim or motorfist, Looked at bass pro had water proof boots with 600 and 800 grams of insulation. And where comfortable as heck. And only $100. Going to be a hard decision

Something to consider Larry is the durability factor. Our running boards are super tough on the soles of our boots. To have something of quality, sled specific will take you a lot further than a 100 dollar all purpose boot. Depending upon how much you plan to ride during the year, I'd think hard about purchasing a boot that isn't designed for sledding. I know that comfort is a big factor as well. Try all the boots on, identify your needs (warmth factor, support factor, comfort etc) and then choose the boot best suited for your needs.

oooo.. and I'm hugging you with my mind right now :D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes yer right, the klim boots where like new, only know they have a big hole in the left boot, not liking there water proofness now though, either the klim or motofist will work for me, and the hunting boots will not have the same sole, again i have a decision to make

Oh and thanks for the hug, i needed that.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been missing your adventure stories, mine kinda suck

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been missing your adventure stories, mine kinda suck

Ok.. Hold on to your socks/horses/and everything else... life has been nothing short of an adventure lately... I've got a doozy of a life to fill you in on... adventures include Mountains, creeks, a gigantic peeing toad (like I mean Massive) me volunteering for breakfast programs, happy kids, and a bear!!

:D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear your enjoying yourself, life is what you make of it

Happy happy happy

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes yer right, the klim boots where like new, only know they have a big hole in the left boot, not liking there water proofness now though, either the klim or motofist will work for me, and the hunting boots will not have the same sole,.
I know the feeling. I burnt a slit across the knee of my pants on the muffler last ride. I took them in for repair and they said they could fix them like new so I got lucky. Getting a glove fixed as well. I really like that the MF repair place is in Calgary.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah that is sweet, i put a big layer of goop over the exposed foam insulation, has worked so far, but not sure if i can get warranty on them being waterproof? I should phone em and ask

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah that is sweet, i put a big layer of goop over the exposed foam insulation, has worked so far, but not sure if i can get warranty on them being waterproof? I should phone em and ask
I just paid for the repair myself as it wasn't the fault of the clothing. Never hurts to make a call.

jester21

Reaction score
Hey Guys...here is some info on the new boots from Motorfist. The Stomper 2.0 and Contessa(women's) went from 600 grams of insulation to 800 grams. They have a different foot form providing an even more comfortable fit and smaller footprint of the sole making them even more maneuverable. The Redline boot was added to the line to give Mountain and Trail riders another option for fit and warmth. It features a full 1200 grams of insulation and incorporates a quick latch easy on, easy off system. All our boots feature eVent™ waterproof/breathable membrane, so no matter how warm they are will keep you dry! Now riders have another option for warmth and function...as we know not all riders are the same! Check them out...more info to come soon!

New-website-banners-950x400-1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom