Moon mission announcement.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this should start up some more conspiracy theories, and flat earth conversations if this mission goes through. It will be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Space X... take a look through this vid and tell me numerous cuts, particularly the close ups in flight, aren’t pure CGI.... it’s ridiculous.

But sure, we’ll get to the moon for real this time...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Space X... take a look through this vid and tell me numerous cuts, particularly the close ups in flight, aren’t pure CGI.... it’s ridiculous.

some of it looks fake just due to the extreme zoom. But in reality you can go there and watch this thing take off lol its actually happening

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

it's amazing that all the tens of thousands of scientists, engineers, subcontractors and everyone else involved is part of a huge conspiracy and have kept their silence all these years.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some of it looks fake just due to the extreme zoom. But in reality you can go there and watch this thing take off lol its actually happening
I don’t doubt you can go watch from a few miles away. Extreme zoom should cause blur not cgi looking effects not fake cartoon looking Rocket over fake skies?. Also would the camera be shaking in sync with the engines if its so far away from the rockets, like they add to some of the shots?

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's amazing that all the tens of thousands of scientists, engineers, subcontractors and everyone else involved is part of a huge conspiracy and have kept their silence all these years.

Lol, right.

Satellites don’t exist they are made up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about NASA?

I would guess you haven’t looked into it much, it wouldn’t require that many people to lie, just many people compartmentalized to their specific tasks not knowing the bigger picture. That’s how most industries still operate.

Kinda like Coivd cult of non stop lies for the past few years, but unlike covid NASA would be a much smaller/ easier to steer And control community.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20230403_113215.jpg

🤣

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about NASA?

I would guess you haven’t looked into it much, it wouldn’t require that many people to lie, just many people compartmentalized to their specific tasks not knowing the bigger picture. That’s how most industries still operate.

Kinda like Coivd cult of non stop lies for the past few years, but unlike covid NASA would be a much smaller/ easier to steer And control community.
the problem with these ridiculous conspiracy theories is that no amount of undeniable, convincing evidence matters. the conspiracy theorists just say that everything is part of the conspiracy. how about some conclusive evidence that these things never happened?
you'd think the soviet union who was engaged in the space race with us and it's impossible to overstate how important this was for both countries at the time, would have provided plenty of evidence that we never landed there. better yet, if landing on the moon was impossible why did they engage in that incredibly costly enterprise to try and beat us?
from the link :
From the Apollo Moon missions, there are 8,400 publicly available photos, thousands of hours of video footage, a mountain of scientific data, and full transcripts and audio recordings of all air-to-ground conversations. We even have 382 kilograms of Moon rock that Apollo astronauts brought back to Earth. These rocks have been independently verified as lunar by laboratories around the world, ruling out a US conspiracy.

If this is not enough to convince the most-hardened sceptic, Nasa’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) might sway them. Today, LRO takes high resolution pictures of the lunar surface from a low orbit. During its mission, it has captured the landing sites and the abandoned descent modules and rovers from the Apollo missions. And its resolution is so good it has picked up the dark squiggly paths that the astronaut’s footprints made. Spacecraft from China, India and Japan have also spotted these landing sites, providing further independent verification of the landings.

A final nail in the coffin of the Moon hoax theories is a simple instrument installed 50 years ago by Apollo 11. During their day on the Moon, Armstrong and Aldrin planted a lunar laser ranging retroreflector array on the surface. It’s still operational today, and allows us to reflect lasers off of it and measure the distance to the Moon down to the centimetre. We simply couldn’t do this if we hadn’t visited the Moon.

Last edited:

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the problem with these ridiculous conspiracy theories is that no amount of undeniable, convincing evidence matters. the conspiracy theorists just say that everything is part of the conspiracy. how about some conclusive evidence that these things never happened?
you'd think the soviet union who was engaged in the space race with us and it's impossible to overstate how important this was for both countries at the time, would have provided plenty of evidence that we never landed there. better yet, if landing on the moon was impossible why did they engage in that incredibly costly enterprise to try and beat us?
from the link :
From the Apollo Moon missions, there are 8,400 publicly available photos, thousands of hours of video footage, a mountain of scientific data, and full transcripts and audio recordings of all air-to-ground conversations. We even have 382 kilograms of Moon rock that Apollo astronauts brought back to Earth. These rocks have been independently verified as lunar by laboratories around the world, ruling out a US conspiracy.

If this is not enough to convince the most-hardened sceptic, Nasa’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) might sway them. Today, LRO takes high resolution pictures of the lunar surface from a low orbit. During its mission, it has captured the landing sites and the abandoned descent modules and rovers from the Apollo missions. And its resolution is so good it has picked up the dark squiggly paths that the astronaut’s footprints made. Spacecraft from China, India and Japan have also spotted these landing sites, providing further independent verification of the landings.

A final nail in the coffin of the Moon hoax theories is a simple instrument installed 50 years ago by Apollo 11. During their day on the Moon, Armstrong and Aldrin planted a lunar laser ranging retroreflector array on the surface. It’s still operational today, and allows us to reflect lasers off of it and measure the distance to the Moon down to the centimetre. We simply couldn’t do this if we hadn’t visited the Moon.

^ This is a good example of a soft intro to the lies of NASA and the moon landing. I believe it covers most, if not all your points, and many more.

It’s controlled opposition documentary IMO IE- ‘okay, they faked the moon landing, but they had good reason too kinda thing... etc.’

But it’s a good starting point.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy crap it's 3hrs long. what are the counterpoints?
as neil degrasse tyson said, it's easier to go to the moon than to fake it. roughly 400k people were involved in the apollo program.

Last edited:

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy crap it's 3hrs long. what are the counterpoints?
as neil degrasse tyson said, it's easier to go to the moon than to fake it. roughly 400k people were involved in the apollo program.
Yeah, I would watch it at 1.5X or so when you get the chance, It should have been produced at that speed in the first place IMO.

Neil Degrase Tyson, Bill Nye, Sam Harris, Noam Chomsky etc etc (who I admittedly used to listen to and read their books) are a whole other ball of wax that I no longer have any trust in. But that’s a whole other topic.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I would watch it at 1.5X or so when you get the chance, It should have been produced at that speed in the first place IMO.

Neil Degrase Tyson, Bill Nye, Sam Harris, Noam Chomsky etc etc (who I admittedly used to listen to and read their books) are a whole other ball of wax that I no longer have any trust in. But that’s a whole other topic.
Noam Chomsky ...what a prize .....

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from the link :

I'm guessing you haven't watched these "thousands of hours" of footage...
Buzzed aldrin literally admitted they faked it. Which is pretty clear when you watch the footage.
So they shot radio transmission from the moon 240000 miles to Earth and hit a little satellite dish, Through a vacuum which radio frequencies can't travel through because they need a medium. Through the Van Allen radiation belts.
With what? A 12 V battery in their meth head coffee can?
So we can shoot a laser 240000 miles and reflect it back to us off of the moon? Do you realize how insanely stupid that is? Have you tried aiming a laser one mile? And having it reflect back to you?

So they had budgetary restraints and they had to tape over all of the telemetry data, Because they couldn't afford new VHS tapes. They destroyed all of the technology. And nobody went back because there was no interest in it.
But you're right I'm sure they played golf on the moon, cause they had grit.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Through a vacuum which radio frequencies can't travel through because they need a medium
So we can shoot a laser 240000 miles and reflect it back to us off of the moon? Do you realize how insanely stupid that is? Have you tried aiming a laser one mile? And having it reflect back to you?

Keep smoking whatever you're smoking there bud.

Radio frequencies are Electro Magnetic Radiation, which also encompass radar, infared, light, microwaves, xrays, and gamma rays. They all travel without a medium across the vacuum of space. I wonder how light gets to earth from the sun using your logic?

Using your logic, I also wonder how Lord Elon sends us the internets from the vacuum of space from his Starlink Satellites?

You do realize they didn't put that laser in someones hand to hold it right?

Top Bottom