moda99

moda99

Reaction score
Hi every one just joined the site looking for some fun rides and new places to try. I ride a grizzly 700 and my wife has a honda 400.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi every one just joined the site looking for some fun rides and new places to try. I ride a grizzly 700 and my wife has a honda 400.

welcome to the site enjoy:welcomebluesign: just a heads up stay away from bogger:d

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...lots of useful imformation for all those riding places in this site

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com

Welcome you guys. Rode honda's for 6 years. Switched to the 550 grizzly this year, love it very smooth, and the dog loves it to. Hubby rode grizzlies for 5 years and now has a 850 XP polaris, he loves that. He still likes grizzlies though.
Do you guys camp and quad?YouTube - rubirosered's ChannelCheck these links out.

cori

Reaction score
Hello Moda99 my name is cori i am 40 my hubby is 50 i ride a 2009 yamaha wolverine hubby a 07 suzuki eiger we live in rimbey and quad alot between rocky mountain house and caroline is great quaddin country if you are interested we are going out june 18th weekend if you would like to join us just message me we enjoy meeting new people and are easy going and friendly

Top Bottom